• Customer reviews

on 5 September 2014
I used a different product previously and saw fantastic results over a very short period of time but as soon as I stopped at the weight I was happy with the pounds piled back on as quickly as I'd lost them and I was back to square one!

With African Mango Burn I have found that although I have not lost weight as fast as the previous product I used my weight loss has been consistent and more importantly has stayed off!

I have been using African Mango Burn regularly since the beginning of May 2014 and since this time I have consistently lost 1kg per month. When I reach my goal I will continue to use African Mango Burn daily as I have definitely noticed I have much more energy than before and combined with doing Yoga again I have never felt better!

I can highly recommend African Mango Burn, it really does work and not only that, it's good for you!
on 22 June 2014
I DO NOT KNOW HOW THESE LITTLE DARLINGS WORK, BUT THEY DO!! I STARTED TAKING THEM 2 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE LOST 6LBS ALREADY. I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL JUST EATING MY USUAL FOODS WHICH ARE HEALTHY ANYWAY, NOT FOUND THIS ENERGY BOOST SOME ARE WRITING ABOUT THOUGH, WILL MONITOR MY WEIGHT OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF I CONTINUE TO LOOSE WEIGHT WILL ORDER MORE
11 Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 April 2014
These are fantastic I have lost weight about 6lbs in 3wks.I am following a healthy eating plan but I wasn't losing anything this has certainly boost my weight loss.
Fast delivery and great sevice.
on 31 January 2014
I wanted something to kick start my weight loss which had reached a plateau. Two weeks into taking these capsules and I've lost 1kg and 1cm around my waist. I have more energy so I'm finding it easier to exercise. I'd definitely recommend giving them a try.
on 22 April 2014
I like this African Mango Burn, have been using for 2 weeks and found I have more energy and helped to lose some weight, or is that lost some weight and found I had more energy? Also I like the fact that this is a fruit based product and would recommend it to a friend -Thanks Paul
on 25 January 2016
I'm not sure if these have aided towards my weight loss as I have been on a low calorie diet and exercising for around 2hrs a day, 4-5 days a week.
I can definitely confirm these tablets do dramatically reduce my appetite and cravings throughout the day.
Anyone who exercises knows their appetite usually increases due to the amount of energy used and calories burnt.
Sometimes going to the gym can become a complete waste of time if you're consuming to many calories and eating the wrong type of food groups i.e sugar and trans fats.
These tablets really help me by removing my sweet cravings and closing the "bottomless pit" of a stomach I seem to develop after a training session.
I've tested these tablets over a course of 30 days and I definitely I feel extremely hungry on the days I have not taken them, even on days I've haven't trained.
I take two tablets in the morning with a large glass or bottle of water.
I hope this has helped.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 April 2014
i thort these wasnt going to work but they do :) i have lost a stone over 7 weeks PLUS with excersise it isnt going to drop off on its own but they are very good i am going to order more :) xo
on 17 September 2015
After taking these for 4 weeks I have lost inches off my waist!!! I don't have scales at home (because it depresses me to weigh myself) but I can tell by the way that my clothes are fitting me. I had a belt that no longer fitted me that now fits around my waist easily! I am going to continue with this product and feel more confident in investing in some scales to monitor my progress!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 March 2014
Had a break for three months and then started using African Mango Burn again. Great product which does all that is advertised it will do - keeps metabolism up and keeps the fat at bay!
on 26 March 2014