Customer reviews

Radioactive
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 May 2016
Another outstanding album Yelawolf knows his shiiiiiiiiittttttt.
on 1 March 2018
Good to have if you like yelawolf and great for a collection but the songs are patchy from being great to meh, also the case I received was cracked.
on 8 December 2015
Love Yelawolf. Fantastic album
on 13 January 2016
awesome
on 1 November 2015
I'd not heard radioactive before I listened to love story, It didn't disappoint! Some really good music it on it, lots better than trunk muzik but not as good as love story in my opinion.... Nice one yelawolf ;)
on 26 October 2015
Great album, prefer this to his latest shady records album. 10/10. To all you Eminem fans track 6 is a must!
on 16 February 2015
No problem
on 29 November 2011
I know this technically speaking isn't a debut album, but I consider it a new start for Yelawolf under shady records, and the man done good! Unlike 90% of rappers today, Yelawolf is not selling out, he is sticking to his roots; that being said, I'll be amazed if some tracks; particularly Write your name and Let's Roll don't get some mainstream attention. The subtle blend of hip hop with more country notes brings a completely unique style and feel to this album; I've never heard flow like it. Hardest Love Song, Everything I Love Most and Radio are also highlights from the album, although no one track disappoints; it's much more consistent in that sense than trunk muzik. My only criticism is that the album is hampered with guest appearances which to me make very little sense; particularly the appearance of gangsta boo in Throw it Up. I was very much looking forward to a new Eminem verse and as good as it is, the song is ruined by the quite frankly poor hook delivered by Boo. There was also speculation of an appearance from Slaughterhouse, so i was disappointed when this didn't become reality, but that's not much of a problem. Overall, a solid album which by all rights should outsell Drake's Take care, though whether it will shall remain to be seen.
on 1 February 2015
This is one of thw best hip hop albums I've heard in a while. I really like the whole country image which is very rare so that's probably why i like it so much and he has great lyrical skills , not many do now days. Yelawolf has great potential.
on 28 January 2014
Very good album, not keen on one or two songs but the rest are brilliant. Just as good as his other material such as Trunk muzik, Trunk Muzik returns, stereo, Arena Rap etc. Very underrated artist.