on 4 February 2016
I thought I'd treat myself to a new pair of headphones as the old ones have served me well for nearly 10 years (I use them for my radio show and 10 years is an eternity!) I have to say these are fantastic and excellent value for money. I'm really pleased with them.
on 14 May 2016
Good headphones but are ruined by flimsy build quality, light but in a cheap way. Definetily they need an amplifier and you will notice this when pluggging it to smartphones. Low frequency response is poor, however high/mid are excellent. Not for me really.
on 21 October 2015
Superb quality for the price. As has been mentioned hundreds of time below, the bass isn't going to melt your face off, but it will sound fantastic and very clear. They're also very comfortable, well-designed and I really appreciated the cable extender.
on 28 January 2015
Fed up with buying cheap and cheerful headphones. I know a DJ who highly rates Sennheiser headphones. I thought these are clear sounding and are comfy on the ears. Don't rub or ache. Worth the money and were reduced also when I got them. Even better.
on 7 December 2014
These are good value headphones, with an above average sound quality. The other critical issue is that they are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. Of course, this is helped by the fact that they are an over-ear design.
on 11 October 2015
Ridiculous sound from a company that used to have such a high reputation in consumer electronics. Was very disappointed, returned the item as soon as I could.
on 11 September 2015
They are really nice quality headphones, the sound quality is clear and they are comfy headphones. They come with an extension cable and a carry case which is handy.
However i feel that the bass is on the weak side.
on 16 June 2015
I bought HD239 at first but not the on-ear type has always cause pain in my ears. So I replace the order and chose HD449. It is awesome! I dont even feel its on my ear.
The return and refund are fast and convenient!
on 27 June 2016
I used these headphones on my HP laptop that has a blu-ray player and watching movies on it sound incredible. I watched an action movie and during a shootout scene it sounded like bullets where flying by my head.
on 4 January 2012
I am a young musician and audiophile and bought these headphones to replace my Sennheiser HD 205.

Firstly, these headphones are VERY comfortable. I can completely forget that I'm wearing them.

Secondly, an extension lead is included, which has gold plated plugs.

My only negative comment is that, to me they sound too bassy and there is not enough mid and high. I am not shure if it is just me. It is probably because I am used to hearing things through studio monitoring headphones.