on 22 December 2012
I wanted to have a special place for my Tarot cards that looked attractive like the cards themselves. I looked at various places and products, but they were too expensive. The bag is faux vevet on the outside and has a silky lining, perfect for the job.

on 20 August 2013
This bag is brilliant for anyone wanting a nice bag to keep their Runes in. It is made from a lovely thick material, and feels padded. There is plenty of room for most rune stones whatever the size, and you can reach in easily to pick one Rune at a time out, which you sometimes need to do. The motif is embroidered on with silver thread, and it looks really nice. It arrived promptly and was packaged well.
on 19 August 2013
I thought this was going to be the size that would hold a pack of cards, but it's about double that. It is very high quality, sumptuous velvet, the motif is very much permanent and it is lined very nicely, which was unexpected. I bought 3 and gave the others to friends. They were delighted and so am I. I would buy this again.
on 16 July 2013
Lovely. Nice thick velvet and lovely lining. It made agreat gift for my friend. I would recommend this product for anyone that wants something al ittle special to keep the Tarot cards in.
on 2 April 2015
Beautiful bag for my tarot cards, lovely size (can also my fit crystals along with my cards). Very luxurious and lovely design on front. Very very pleased!
on 12 March 2014
The quality of this bag is really lovely.
It keeps my cards clean and safe.
Would certainly recommend and I love the smooth feel of the bag.
on 15 June 2013
I have recently bought tarots cards and needed some bag for it, after a research i have found this one for quite reasnable price and value
on 9 July 2013
It was very well made and the perfect size to put tarot cards in. I also like that it came all the way from England. Thank you!
on 13 April 2013
It was bigger than i thought it would be, good value and it is perfect for what i needed it for
on 23 August 2015
These bags are brilliant I've used them to put crystals inside to keep them safe