on 20 February 2013
Ok, it's only £2, but it works as expected. The other reviews are all so negative but I just haven't had a problem with it.

I bought it to inflate a ball and it worked just fine. I haven't used it since so can't speak to longevity but if you need a pump in a hurry for a couple of coins this one will do just fine.

I would imagine if you plan to regularly inflate things you'd want to spend a little more though, obviously....
on 30 September 2012
all 3 fell apart with seconds.... guess you get what you pay for....

they were do bsdly put together and I do not recommend them at all!

WELL PACKAGED THOUGH......

hmmmmmm
on 13 July 2012
Broke first time not much else to say pin broke first time on using it not good poor product .
on 18 May 2013
Excellent for less than £2.00.For those who claim there was no needle. give the pump a shake and if it rattles, you will find the needle in the handle. Remove the black plastic insert in the top of the handle and you will find the needle inside.
on 12 January 2014
Came with no needle so no use but the casing also broke immediately. Don't waste your money on this dreadful product
on 24 May 2013
The end of the plastic handle snapped before I could get my basketball anywhere near adequate pressure (I was being careful as I didn't want to snap the needle off inside the ball).

I powered through using what was left of the handle and I figure a ball of blu-tack on the end will do the trick as a replacement handle. I won't be using this product everyday so it's not a huge concern, but it was a bit annoying (couldn't help but laugh).

Game on
on 10 January 2014
Broken before I even had the chance to use it, item description is fraudulent and chances are the one you recieve will also be completely defective due to the weak design - don't waste your time.
on 13 July 2014
Broke the same day I got it. The black plunger snapped
on 17 May 2013
Useless; arrived without the needle. Plus it was sent all the way from China and I would not have ordered it if I had known that the airmiles were that bad.
Went in the bin as very poor quality.
on 26 December 2013
opened it on christmas day to pump up basketball-fell to bits immediately and got covered in grease trying to piece it back together-this item should be removed as it clearly does not function