Customer reviews

Size: 50 ML|Change

on 18 June 2017
Was perfect!!
on 15 May 2017
Just like it says on the tin and the wife likes it and that's the important bit
on 19 December 2016
Excellent quality excellent price, delivery outstanding 👍🏻 Very good !! will come back over and over again only tobuy from amazon!!!
on 14 September 2015
Lovely perfume, always get nice comments about it when wearing it. Swiftly delivered.
on 18 July 2017
Thanks
on 30 June 2017
good
on 20 June 2015
Perfect thanks
on 10 April 2016
I really have mixed feelings about this whole situation.

Pros:
1. The product arrived on time and was not damaged at all
2. It smells nice
3. It was the correct size and 75ml

The package had been wrapped in what I believed to look well done, and the box was in mint condition. My only concern at the time was the actual feel of the perfume bottle. When I squeezed it ever so slightly it made like a clicking sound as if the gold plate hadn't been properly attached to the product. I decided to ignore it.

However recently, I noticed that it didn't seem as potent as its mini counterpart I had bought at the airport. The scent appears to be less intense as its mini.

To me, this appears to be a muted version of the original, making me question its authenticity.

One thing I have noticed is the difference between mine and someone else. On mine it says 79%...but on someone else writing a review it clearly said 80%.

I am hopeful this is the real deal because I spent £45 on it because it was on sale...

I have attached pictures of what i recieved below.
review image review image review image
on 20 April 2015
The perfume is rubbish I think it's fake as the smell disappears after the first couple of minutes!!! Rubbish!!
on 25 November 2016
My perfume is purple and the bottle is a different shade of gold to my previous perfume. Conclusion: it's fake! Don't upfront EFBeauty.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse