Customer reviews

on 20 March 2014
This book really annoyed me. The product description didn't mention that it is completely for mothers with small kids and many of the tips are to do with this. Not being interested in that, the book was pretty useless for me. Fine, I have a different lifestyle - but then it also doesn't mention the god aspect. One of the tips is to 'read your Bible'. Surely a Christian hardly needs reminding about this and the rest of us don't want to be told to do it. There is also a whole chapter on creating a family statement - hers being 'Glorify God in all we say, do and are'.... ugh.
on 23 December 2012
I stumbled upon Tsh's blog recently and liked what I saw so decided to try out this book. There's nothing in it that's rocket science but it's a very useful and full check list of things to do to de-clutter and reorganise your home.
on 30 August 2013
This book is a wonderful collection of useful tips that I've put into use. I particularly loved the bit about morning and evening routine, which has completely changed my day for the better.
on 9 January 2013
Inspiring, practical tips for simple living. Feels achievable when broken down into small projects. Read it all in a couple of days and will now re-read to start the good work. Thanks Tsh.
on 28 September 2014
Really enjoyed this book - a great book to go back to over & over. Lots of great tips & I've shared them with friends already.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 March 2014
This is a great book and so easy to use. You can dip in and out, use it as a reference, or work through methodically. A must have for anyone who wants to get a handle on their lives but not heavy or patronising.