on 4 February 2011
This is the second set that I have bought my son. He uses it nearly every day and his imagination when using this toy has transformed. A great 5 star toy.
on 17 April 2012
My children love this toy ~ it keeps them happy for hours and is really good for hand eye co-ordination skills and teaches them to co-operate nicely with one another. The cork board is very good quality and big enough for sharing and the two hammers means no fighting!! There are also plenty of shapes and nails for both of them to use together and I have found this really useful for getting them to name the shapes and colour of the wooden tiles they are using ~ very pleased with this set and consider it to be really excellent value for money.
on 14 July 2012
I remember this toy from when i was a child so i decided to buy it for my child. he loved building different patterns and hammering them into the cork. this toy is great for teaching shapes, colours, sizes, creativity and sharing as it comes with 2 hammers and only one cork piece so children have to share and play together.
on 3 September 2014
Good value, different, educational toy for a 4 year old girl (3 year old loves it too!). Sick of all the normal girlie stuff, we bought this, a huge hit. Need to supervise "nails" (bit like drawing pins. It has 2 hammers so we just got a small cork pin board (check thickness!) and 2 children can do at one time.
on 21 November 2015
Let me say that all the Bigwigs toys I have bought (I think my grandsons have every single train that Bigwigs have made!) have been excellent. I ordered the cutting vegetables and this Pin a Shape at the same time. One for each grandson. They are both 3 years old but this particular toy, although looks good, I don't think is suitable for a 3 year old. The toy is still in the box unused and will remain so until the boys are older. The pins as really tiny so although I don't think they would put them in their mouth I think they could be hazardous if they trod on them or put their hands accidentally on them which is why I have only given 4 stars. Sorry Bigwigs as I really like your toys and I'm sure this toy will be fine when they are older.
on 3 November 2013
Toy was dispatched straight away even though I ordered it at 5pm on a friday evening. Arrived on Monday. Toy has loads of shapes, and the pins have nice big heads so my 2 year old grandson had no problem putting them in the shapes without help. I thought this toy was very good value.
on 4 January 2014
My 3 yr old has additional needs and this is ideal for fine motor skills and focusing but obviously used under supervision because of the small pins. Great for children to learn shapes and colours too. Great fun .
on 29 September 2014
Keeps my son entertained for hours, this is great for when I need to occupy him for a time. It comes with two hammers, one board and over 100 pieces. Best results are on a flat hard surface, sometimes my son likes to play on the floor with it or on the sofa the pins dont go in properly on those occasions, other than that a great buy.
on 21 April 2016
My 4 year old daughter loves this (she calls it 'tap tap shapes') and has had them for around 4 months and played with it probably at least every other day.

I love this sort of toy that is not only creative but hard wearing.
on 10 December 2014
Fantastic value. Lots of shapes in bright colours. I bought this toy to use as an activity with young 6 year olds. They love it. Have used it as a shape recognition activity and photocopied their work for assessment. Children can follow the design
ideas and try to copy onto the cork board.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price