on 26 July 2017
Fantastic product at a great price. It seemed to good to be true but well worth the risk in buying it. Works like the official cartridge and required no adjustments to be made to my settings.
on 2 October 2014
Great value for money
on 11 September 2013
When I first received and installed the replacement toner my Brother MFC-7360N failed to register it, saying toner still low. I contacted Brother for assistance and they were hopeless. After another few days and problems with print quality, particularly heavy ghosting, I decided to install the second cartridge, only to find that that went in without a hitch.
I therefore assumed the first cartridge was faulty and contacted CiberDirect for a replacement or refund. However they suggested I did a machine reset and told me how to do this (very easy) and low and behold all was fine again with the first cartridge. Now if Brother had done this then I wouldn't have had all the hassle.
Anyway I am now very pleased with the service from CiberDirect, their product is remarkable value compared to OEM (at least half price) and the print quality, once you set up toner save and reduce ghosting settings on the machine, is also very good.
Definitely recommend the product and will buy again.
on 12 November 2013
Speaking as a repeat customer I find the toner cartridges remarkable value for money. I purchased the 1st two thinking that for the daily printing at work they would be fine as a lot of what we deal with is shredded at days end. I was amazed at the quality, much better than expected. I did not keep track of how many pages were printed but I am sure we were not short-changed. The deliverry time was spot on both times. An excellent product at a very reasonable price backed up with real good service. I am not one to enthuse usually but must give credit where due.
Why cannot all companies work like this?
on 5 May 2014
For the amount I paid for 2 toners I really can't fault the high quality of both there print and ability to last. Easy and hassle free to setup within 30 seconds of removing the dead toner I had one of my new ones in and working. Even I could do it without any trouble Easy!
on 2 January 2014
The toners were delivered very speedily, and when the original toner form the new Brother printer ran out, the toner was replaced within 2 minutes with the CiberDirect toner, and it worked immediately.

Cannot determine any faults, and the printout is perfect.
on 11 February 2014
I particularly appreciated the colours of the printed packaging as well as the robust qualities of the boxes themselves. Rarely have I been so pleased with packaging!
on 12 December 2013
Great quality cartridges for my Brother photocopier. Lasting well too with a lot of work. Really happy with the price too.
on 1 April 2013
It last for long, very good value for money to buy one pair in one go.
ideal for office work .
on 14 January 2015
I keep buying from CiberDirect because these cartridges are amazing and work perfectly.....

See one answered question