on 3 October 2017
Great watch in many ways. Not quite the Orange colour I expected, it veers towards coral. Unfortunately I had to return it after 2wks of use because the rubber/plastic strap wasn't strong enough and pulled off the fixing pin. A design flaw in a not that cheap watch.
My son loves orange and I've tried a couple of Orange watches now but not had much success.
on 23 April 2016
My son wanted an orange watch and this fitted the bill, nice size face for a 20 year old, took 1 star off as the strap is big for what is a KIDS watch. Saying that, it is so far keeping time and he loves it and a good price.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 October 2013
We bought this for our 6 year old Grandson who absolutely loves being in water (swimming, hot-tub, bath any form of water activity). He has hardly taken off his watch since we gave it to him two weeks ago and loves it.
on 1 July 2014
The watch was for my son's 11th birthday and he specifically said he wanted an orange watch...this is what he got! The watch itself is exactly as described although the strap looked more of a coral colour than bright orange, like the watch face. Otherwise he is happy with it.
on 2 December 2015
Looks great, although its a Christmas present for my son so have not used it yet.
on 29 April 2013
George my 10 year old son wanted a watch like an 'ice watch'. We looked high and low to find something affordable that looked good and we were not disappointed. The watch comes in junior and kids versions. The kids version is big enough and even looked good on me. The design is simple and it looks well made. George loves it!
on 27 December 2012
This watch was for my 10 year old grand daughter and she absolutely LOVED it so I was very pleased also.Presleydog
on 7 August 2014
Was lovely product, kept time well, unfortunately dial fell off after a few months.
on 2 June 2016
My Grandaughter was very pleased with her Birthday present!
on 26 February 2014
This was a Christmas present for my son and he loves it. Fits well and keeps good time so far.