on 8 December 2013
As soon as he saw this my puppy loved it. It is big enough to shake around but small enough for his little jaws to carry. He picks it up and goes and hides with it so no one can get it! I think because it has a rougher texture than some of his other toys he prefers it. I'm going to buy more rosewood dog toys. I am very happy with it.
on 9 August 2017
We got Noodle to sooth our then 10 week old Border Collie puppy. He found it great to mouth and slobber on when he was young. It was stronger than he was at the time.
As he got older and rougher we couldn't leave him with it unattended as he wanted to destroy it but he would mouth it when we supervised him. Then our 6 year old Border Collie got a hold of it and in 2 minutes systematically removed the label and then all it's legs. Typical Collie!
Puppy still enjoyed mouthing it as he teethed, in fact we wet it and froze it so when he chewed on it his gums were soothed at the same time. He loved this.
Now he is older, 7 months, Noodle is out of bounds as it will be destroyed in seconds.
A great toy for a young pup.
on 5 March 2017
Though my pups love this, it's for the wrong reasons. Literally within seconds of starting to play with it, they had ripped holes in it and had mouths full of white stuffing. They're still carrying around the empty 'skin', but I've removed hands, feet ears and stuffing repeatedly from three little mouths, so not a good enough quality product, I'm afraid. Where I've repaired it, I find that my own hand sewing is stronger than that of the product itself.
VINE VOICEon 10 June 2016
This is a really tiny toy for the money. Its also not terribly robust as my dog ripped it up the side after a few days. I was very surprised just how small this toy was, I was expecting something longer than about 15cm. Yes, my mistake for not checking the product details, but thought I would warn others who may make the same assumption. However worse is the construction as it can't handle rough play and chewing. For this price I'd expect it to be able to handle this. Not recommended.
on 19 April 2017
My puppy had this from the day she came to us, three weeks ago, in her kennel and cuddled up to it. Now she throws it around and chews it constantly and its holding up well. We call it sausage dog, and if you shout sausage she runs off to find it !
on 28 March 2016
My dog a jack Russell loves this it's like her little baby sleeps with it always, she has sharp teeth and destroys in minutes a lot of different dog toys but this is very sturdy for the price lasts ages, it squeaks, pretty good quality for price bought a couple would always recommend this product as a good dog toy. it always manages to keep my dogs interest where some toys I have found can lose this very quickly.
on 17 February 2017
My dog's first toy and he absolutely loves it. He's been very rough with it, and after a year it's showing wear, but it's been well worth the price.
on 24 April 2017
My Puppy Loves this she sits waiting to go to bed at night holding this in her mouth waiting to run up stairs :-) favourite toy of the week for her as it's just the right size for her to carry to bed ( she is a little Yorkie )
on 9 March 2017
We got this toy for when we got our new pup at 8 wks she is now 17wks old and from all her toys this is one that is still intact and she not managed to rip to shred and she still plays and throws it about
on 27 June 2015
Two 8 week old pups fight over it!
review image