on 9 August 2017
We got Noodle to sooth our then 10 week old Border Collie puppy. He found it great to mouth and slobber on when he was young. It was stronger than he was at the time.
As he got older and rougher we couldn't leave him with it unattended as he wanted to destroy it but he would mouth it when we supervised him. Then our 6 year old Border Collie got a hold of it and in 2 minutes systematically removed the label and then all it's legs. Typical Collie!
Puppy still enjoyed mouthing it as he teethed, in fact we wet it and froze it so when he chewed on it his gums were soothed at the same time. He loved this.
Now he is older, 7 months, Noodle is out of bounds as it will be destroyed in seconds.
A great toy for a young pup.
4 people found this helpful
on 8 December 2013
As soon as he saw this my puppy loved it. It is big enough to shake around but small enough for his little jaws to carry. He picks it up and goes and hides with it so no one can get it! I think because it has a rougher texture than some of his other toys he prefers it. I'm going to buy more rosewood dog toys. I am very happy with it.
23 people found this helpful
on 13 March 2018
I have bought these poodles 3 times now, there used to be a pig version I bought that twice.....My Shih Tzu's love them. Well made as you would expect from a Rosewood toy and contain a squeaker. They are not a plush fabric, more like the long stringy bathmats, best way I can describe the fabric. Whether it's the type of dogs I have I am unsure, but long plush makes my babies choke so obviously I am very careful what I buy. These little dog toys can take a lot of pulling and rough and tumble and hold up. They wash well and I even pop them through my tumble dryer - i have had no issues when doing so - great toys for pups and small dogs alike. They measure roughly 4.5 to 5 inches and are slender enough to fit smaller mouths. I WILL buy again, i doubt not 😁
2 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2017
Though my pups love this, it's for the wrong reasons. Literally within seconds of starting to play with it, they had ripped holes in it and had mouths full of white stuffing. They're still carrying around the empty 'skin', but I've removed hands, feet ears and stuffing repeatedly from three little mouths, so not a good enough quality product, I'm afraid. Where I've repaired it, I find that my own hand sewing is stronger than that of the product itself.
on 19 April 2017
My puppy had this from the day she came to us, three weeks ago, in her kennel and cuddled up to it. Now she throws it around and chews it constantly and its holding up well. We call it sausage dog, and if you shout sausage she runs off to find it !
4 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 10 June 2016
This is a really tiny toy for the money. Its also not terribly robust as my dog ripped it up the side after a few days. I was very surprised just how small this toy was, I was expecting something longer than about 15cm. Yes, my mistake for not checking the product details, but thought I would warn others who may make the same assumption. However worse is the construction as it can't handle rough play and chewing. For this price I'd expect it to be able to handle this. Not recommended.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 April 2017
My Puppy Loves this she sits waiting to go to bed at night holding this in her mouth waiting to run up stairs :-) favourite toy of the week for her as it's just the right size for her to carry to bed ( she is a little Yorkie )
on 24 November 2013
This was a great buy my labrador called Oliver loves it he takes it everywhere with him when he greets someone at the door
14 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2016
My dog a jack Russell loves this it's like her little baby sleeps with it always, she has sharp teeth and destroys in minutes a lot of different dog toys but this is very sturdy for the price lasts ages, it squeaks, pretty good quality for price bought a couple would always recommend this product as a good dog toy. it always manages to keep my dogs interest where some toys I have found can lose this very quickly.
2 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2015
We gave this to our puppy to play with at 6 weeks when we went to visit her at the breeder's, and took it along with us when we went to visit & play with her. That being the case, it's kind of like her baby toy, and although she chews on it, she's never destroyed it as she has a few of the other toys that's she's had. She's now 4 months & although it's filthy it's completely intact save for an ear that had to be cut off because it was getting a bit too much love and I was afraid she'd swallow it...

Would I give it to a big dog and expect it to survive? No way. Nor a super-chewy dog. It has held up far far better than many of her chew toys that were supposedly better-made.