on 14 July 2016
Very popular with my 10 week old labrador puppy. Occasionally I take it away for a day or so , so that the novelty d'oesnt wear off. He plays with other toys then. The toy and it's squeaker have survived two 30degree machine washes, after a couple of puppy soilings in his crate (long story). It looked quite forlorn hanging there on the washing line by one ear. The reunions have always been heartfelt.
One person found this helpful
on 17 February 2017
My dog's first toy and he absolutely loves it. He's been very rough with it, and after a year it's showing wear, but it's been well worth the price.
3 people found this helpful
on 4 July 2016
Lovely looking toy and a favourite, but was disembowelled in less than a week by 8 week old cavalier X schnauzer puppy!
review image
5 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2016
I hate to say this as this is very disappointing- my 1 year old puggle completely destroyed this toy literally within minutes,I'm really sad to say this toy was an absolute waste of money! See photo below....perhaps the toy would be more suited to a cat?
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2016
Really cute product, but it is tiny (at least it was smaller than expected for me when I unpacked it)
The biggest letdown of this product was the durability though. Bought this as a 'gift' for a family member's Schnauzer and he managed to tear off a hand within the first 2 hours (which was a little embarrassing). After about 2 weeks all hands were missing and the toy had a larger hold and needed to be thrown away. It's a real shame as he really loved it.
on 19 August 2015
As soon as this arrived in the post it was love at first site.Little Henri's (Beagle puppy) eyes widened with excitement, his bum starting wiggling, and he ran off with him to his bed. He is a firm favourite.
He has also sparked some jealousy, I have to say. He was taken up to a friends BBQ where one of the labradors stole him. He stayed firmly in his mouth for a good couple of hours, so even bigger grown up dogs like sheepy.
Would 100% recommend, he is the ONLY toy that Henri has that has not eaten parts off - and that's not through not trying. He is so well made.
on 27 February 2014
I thought I would treat our little dog (shih tzu/westie) to a new toy.

As soon as we got it out of the package, we done a quick inspection on the toy to make sure that the toy had no parts which could come of and eaten by our Fifi.
Once Fifi got hold of it, she did not let it go and she has been playing with it non stop for a week. Obviously the squeak can be annoying but we love playing with her. It is a good size as she can hold it in her mouth very well. The toy is still in good condition and I'm sure it will last a while. The squeak has yet to break which is good as normally they break after a few days. Overall we are pleased with this and might have to buy the different versions once this one gives up the ghost.
on 12 February 2018
Really disappointed with this. I bought this for my dog for his birthday. One week after giving it do him on his birthday it is in the bin due to falling apart. Taking into consideration he is a small dog who has an abundance of toys he plays with I think this was poor value for money.
on 30 November 2017
Can't fault it. It squeaks. Is a good size for both small and large breeds. Is light enough for my shih tzu to carry around. It is very well made. Very tough and good quality. Exactly what is expected of rosewood. Would buy again. Good price for a quality toy also.
on 9 March 2017
We got this toy for when we got our new pup at 8 wks she is now 17wks old and from all her toys this is one that is still intact and she not managed to rip to shred and she still plays and throws it about
One person found this helpful