• Customer reviews

on 27 October 2011
Hi, I enjoyed 7Lives. Looks great, not like a low budget, 1st film. Loved the cast. I am only familiar with Danny Dyer, Kate Ashfield, and Martin Compston. I have seen the Doctor before but I can't place him just yet (I'll check IMDB). All of the other actors were good. I liked the story because it was smart and I couldn't predict what was going to happen, how refreshing. Some movies are unpredictable because the story doesn't make sense or too convoluted but that wasn't the case in this film.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2014
Chose the film because of Danny Dyer starring in it, pretty mediocre, he can do such good things, thankfully his recent films are way better!
on 5 April 2013
I found this film a bit confusing but have only waqtched it once will definitely look forward to a second innings, well worthy of it. Love D D so it helps!
on 2 September 2014
very pleased
on 11 April 2013
The acting was great, my wife really liked the good vs evil of the character as the 7 lives were explored.
I found a bit too disjointed & got tired trying to follow the characters stories. This is for deep thinkers.
on 9 February 2014
Dvd picture quality was perfect shame that the film was a load of bleep bleep, Danny lived up to his second name Dyer!
on 26 April 2012
what a pile of rubbish this dvd was so glad i got i cheap by far worst movie ive seen the plot the acting this film screams out amateur would not reccomend to anybody
on 26 May 2013
Oh dear! What a waste of money, even Danny Dyer admits he has made some bad films and this is one of them!
on 28 February 2012
Watched many danny Dyer films such as the football factory,the Business etc..and rated them all as good films but this latest offering from the cheeky southern chappy was very disappointing to say the least.the storyline was poor and it was very confusing as to what was happening most of the time.I would suggest you give this one a wide berth as it is really is not up to parr.
on 10 October 2011
Saw this in the cinema and loved it. It defies definition... so I'll try: It's about a soul on the brink of death, being passed from body to body and experiencing other possible existences. (But I could be wrong.) Great performances, engrossing tale. Recommended.
7 people found this helpful