on 24 August 2012
very quick turn around. good product my bonsai that i bought was in a sorry state from the shop but its been revived.
on 5 March 2014
I've used this for 3 weeks now and I am absolutely useless when it comes to any form of gardening but my bonsai seems to be doing well and has several new leaves.It must be the feed because I couldn't grow weeds.
on 13 November 2013
Arrived earlier than expected so was very impressed! Received a 10% discount from the company for future purchases. The scissors are really sharp and comfortable to use. Haven't tried the fertilizer yet, but if it shows results, would be buying again.
on 26 January 2014
Just what we wanted for my young son. He had a Bonsai and wanted to be able to trim and look after it. This kit provided everything we needed at a low price.
on 10 June 2013
I chose this rating because I am very impressed with the goods I received and the value for money it represented. I have recommended this care kit purchase to my boss who also owns a bonsai, so I think that speaks for itself.
on 30 June 2013
Good price as a starter kit had shopped around for best price and this definitelyis. Seems to do the job fine
on 12 September 2014
It came in the same packet as the tree which I purchased and was exactly as described.
All was well-wrapped and came well within the date limit. I'd use this firm again.
on 25 March 2013
This kit is great for anyone just starting out in the world of Bonsai. The product arrived quickly and the instructions were clear.
on 23 January 2014
Scissors seem ok pruning even the slightly thicker branches, but have not used the liquid feed as of yet as advised to wait.
on 11 February 2015
This kit is okay the scissors work fine & i'm sure the fertilser will .