Customer reviews

on 3 January 2013
One of my children broke the old one I had that was very similar. I bought it years ago and so was keep to get something to replace it. This was exactly what I was looking for.
Although the product description doesn't so it - the head is real porcelain.
I trust it will last for many years - hopefully the rest of my life.
on 9 January 2017
Our old tree angel needed to retire (at nearly 25 years) so we were looking fora similar style(classic/traditional) and this angel looks beautiful on our tree. On fault is one of the feathers in her wings was slightly damaged but barley noticeable once she's in place. I'd definitely recommend to anyone looking for and angel on their tree. Other than the delicate feathers she feels durable so will hopefully have a long run on the tree.
on 6 July 2016
Well made- and with a nice retro look to the face which makes it look like it is made from porcelain. The plastic cone within the dress for placing on top of the tree isn't completely successful at keeping her upright, but with some careful fiddling I made it work.
on 5 December 2016
Beautiful on my 7 ft tree, held on with the top tree branches.
review image
on 7 January 2017
This angels really lovely a bit pricey but you get what you pay for would recommend.
on 11 February 2017
loved it till the cat knocked it off and broke it
on 1 December 2015
I love this, she is beautiful, she is holding some tree decorations, securely packed fast delivery very very good seller thank you 5 stars
on 12 October 2017
Beautiful angel
on 9 August 2016
Look lovely on the tree or as a table Dec for Christmas dinner
on 17 February 2014
this angel is so pretty. She has a ceramic face which adds so much to the quality. It is very well made and can be stored easily. She accentuates any Christmas tree and I would definitely recommend. Much nicer than picture. Arrived quickly.