• Customer reviews

on 10 January 2014
I really like this light feature I didn't want to put up my old dated Christmas tree this year as it held sad memories of a descructive relationship so went for this as an alternative. I'd similiar arrangements in Christmas displays in garden centres but they were £10 dearer than the one featured on Amazon. All my friends loved it and commented on how it brightened up the dark days of winter. I have moved it away form the window for 12th night but now have it in an alcove in the dining area of my through lounge and it looks great. I'm hoping it will last as other people have said it would. The only niggle is the stems look at bit cheap close up as they are covered in brown gaffer tape. Otherwise good value and lovely for the winter months.
on 24 November 2013
It will look nice for christmas use and beyond. One thing to note is we were lucky to receive it in working condition - the packaging was terrible and we thought we would be opening something that had been broken in transit. It was just lucky that the box was the only thing really damaged and beyond repair.
on 11 January 2015
What a great and weird little cherry blossom light tree. When it first arrived it looked a bit industrial and not too pretty, but you bend out the branches and it has a wonderful, natural tree-shape! It looks really attractive even when not lit up!
I bought it to start our own collection of Christmas decorations as a married couple, but my wife loves it so much we've decided to keep it up all year round haha! I really like it, it's charming.
on 17 January 2016
The tree itself is good, for the price. A few rough edges, but the overall effect is very pleasing and restful. The transformer however lasted two weeks and packed up. This had to be replaced at a cost of £10, as it would have cost this in postage to have returned the tree and we would probably have been without it over Christmas
on 19 February 2016
My family all agree that it's a good buy for the price. Not too bothered at the fact that it has black tape wrapped round the trunk and branches. I covered the bottom up with a picture(done).
My only gripe is that the bulbs flicker occasionally which makes me think there is a loose connection in the wiring. Still looks amazing and gives the room a nice sparkle.
on 15 August 2017
This is a direct replacement for my last one which lasted about 2 years but wasn't in constant use. It's very bright. Lets hope it doesnt fade like the last one.
on 31 December 2015
Bought this for decoration over Christmas in our Salon but it looks so lovely and several of our customers have commented on how beautiful it is. We have decided to keep this and the tall tree up all year round. Thank you Amazon for a swift delivery.
on 13 February 2014
A week or so in the garden and now the light have gone out! This is the 4th tree I've ordered and they have all done the same! Lovely tree but better kept inside x
on 5 December 2017
We bought it for Christmas in 2016 but we liked it so much that we have left it out in our lounge all year. Enough said.
on 21 November 2017
A truly beautiful fibre optic tree that could be simply used as a Christma tree, but in my opinion that would be ashame. During these dull misserable winter days. The bright ever changing lights of this tree is more than capable of brightening up any living room or anywhere else.