Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

New Black Widow Bright Night Flare 5 LED Rear Bike Light

on 9 June 2012
A top quality rear bike lamp with superb brightness to ensure safety. Usual different flash mode settings, but don't buy cheap buy this
33 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 August 2012
Quick delivery, easy to fit, nice and bright! Was going to use it as a spare but better than the one I have already! Good product!
on 11 January 2013
I'd recommend this product to anyone considering riding their bikes out of daylight hours. The light is more than bright enough and it gives you confidence whilst riding as you know that other road-users can easily see you. Different light modes on the light (flashing etc), give you additional flexibility also. I've been using this for a few months now and I'm very happy for the price.
on 21 October 2012
This is a good quality light very bright it does what is says on the tin,fitted easily to my bike.excellent value for what i paid for it.
on 12 October 2012
Read the other 2 reviews on this light so went ahead and purchased one and must say they were not wrong,if your in the market for a new rear light this is the one.
on 9 December 2012
Good lighting and fitting options. Vertical and horizontal mounting. Good choice of lighting choices, very good flashing options. Would defo recommend
on 23 November 2012
Very bright and easy to fit, just what I needed. I use to two when for when weather is bad or as a backup if one fails.
on 13 January 2013
I like the width of this rear light. It has good functions and is very visible. It fits wide frames no problem.
on 13 July 2013
Very bright light, easy to attach securely to the bike and comes with the usual features. I have no doubt that I'll be seen at night by other road users, which makes me feel a lot safer. I'm using a lot of A-roads, where it is essential that you'll be seen far in advance. Just some advice: Do not look directly into the light, you might go blind. :)

FOLLOW UP: After a few days of using the bike with the light attached, I'm a bit disappointed. Somehow the light fell of 3 times so far. I'm unsure how it came off, as it looks ok when I check it, but facts are facts. Maybe it rattles itself loose on bumpy roads. I wedged it in with the cat eye, so it can't come off anymore, but that's not how it should be. Pity. Therefore I removed two stars for an unsatisfactory light holder, as this is quite a problem.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 April 2013
I did my research and this proved to be ideal for my needs, its easily attached and removable when required.