Size: 100 ml|Change

on 27 April 2017
This is marvellous. I have had adult acne for over 30 years and have diabetes which means my spots do not heal as quickly. This balm is so helpful as it seems to reduce my white/blackheads and heal my spots a lot quicker. I am not saying it reduces my spots completely but has helped so very much. Would certainly recommend.
on 24 January 2017
Just getting into this stuff and liking what I have very much and it goes a long way great healing potion
on 24 October 2016
I was using all types of antiseptic creams and cortisone and nothing would clear a rash I had. I tried Silver Balm and it had an immediate soothing affect. Within days my rash cleared. It works really well on minor scrapes and cuts.........so soothing.
on 12 January 2015
It didn't work for my Psoriasis. I didn't find that the Silver in this cream healed as fast as other CS creams I have. The cream does not come with any leaflet or information. I think this is indicative of a lazy manufacturer relying purely on a CS claim that is a waste of time in my opinion. Delivery was great.
on 21 December 2016
Good stuff. Lovely smell. Quality product
on 25 March 2017
A***
on 21 April 2014
Tried 2 tubs of these expensive balm and did NOTHING for molluscum contagiousm. MolluDab actually worked for me if your desperate to find an effective treatment from the fantastic Amazon!
on 28 November 2016