on 15 June 2017
I bought this to link my mobile phone of the time to blue tooth, but i had to return the original one as it did not work but it was replaced and that one does, although i no longer use it as i now have a smart phone.
on 19 August 2013
Excellent service. Window 8 automatically had the drivers an installed the dongle within seconds on both laptop and PC. File transfer is pretty fast (subject to the size of the file). Highly recommended.
on 24 April 2017
Excellent.
on 12 January 2014
Excellent product. It just worked. Just what I wanted. Speedy delivery. No issues. Happy to deal with PC Trading again
on 1 April 2012
The Mini USB Bluetooth Dongle is simply a must have, if like me, you have a wealth of peripherals and need to get connected.
Seamless installation, flawless operation and integration across a variety of bluetooth peripherals is what this device has achieved for me.
Installation on HP mini 110 and Emachines EM250 netbooks has been plug and play, no fuss and its mini profile occupies next to nothing of my desk space.
The dongle happily and easily pairs with my Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth GPS and handshakes flawlessly with my Galaxy Tab, Toshiba Laptop and Samsung Galaxy mini cellphone.
Speedy delivery enhanced my satisfaction with this purchase.
I've no hesitation in recommending this product and the companies service.
Buy it!..simply buy it.
on 3 August 2012
Got two of these for installing on different PCs, both on Win 7, one a 64 bit OS and the other a 32 bit.
They were only going to be used for transferring photos from Nokia mobile phones, so downloaded and
installed Nokia PC Suite on both machines.

No problems encountered for either dongle, so would recommend if all you want is to transfer photos
from Nokia phones to a pc.
on 5 January 2012
I was a little worriesd this product would be rubbish but being on a small budget and not weanting to pay 15 quid i chose this and i am amazed. works well, does what it says on the tin, easy set us as its just plug and play, works on my windows 7 pc. its so small i just leave it plugged in the back :) dont hesitate to buy, at the price its well worth it
on 18 February 2012
Absolute bargain. Works by installing basic bluetooth software, so it's similar to a computer that has it built in (All though, there are a few features that are not installed), but for the price, and the fact I can now right click a picture and send it to my phone, fantastic!
on 13 May 2012
This bluetooth dongle is very well-priced and good quality; I have bought other cheap bluetooth dongles in the past and been disappointed with the quality or they haven't worked with Windows 7 and/or Linux; this dongle works perfectly with both.

I am surprised with some other reviewers who have commented that it didn't come with the required drivers... simply put, it doesn't need to come with any drivers! For the more-technically minded, this dongle uses a Cambridge Silicon Radio bluetooth chip; they're a large manufacturer of bluetooth and other communication chips found in thousands of products including many computer bluetooth dongles. The drivers for this chip are included by default in Windows 7, and if you don't have them for some reason, they're available via Windows Update as well. If you're having problems with the driver, then manually search for a driver by the manufacturer (CSR) in the list of drivers on your PC - it should be listed under "Generic Bluetooth Radio".
33 Comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 August 2012
Like others I bought this adapter with hope but little expectation, but it works! I run on Windows 7 - 64bit and two other adapters, allegedly able to work on my system don't. How long it will work for is another questions, but so far so good.