Customer reviews

Ronhill Run Head Band - Black/Fluorescent Pink, Small/Medium
Size: Small/Medium|Colour: Black/Fluorescent Pink|Change

on 9 April 2017
This is a great running product for when it is cold. It can cover your ears and is not too tight. I only struggled when I added blue tooth head phones as they were a bit bulky. Otherwise with normal earphones it helped keep them in and blocked out other sounds.
on 16 September 2017
Too warm for summer training, but will be good on the colder mornings. Good product
on 13 September 2017
Keeps my ears warm when running in cold weather
on 30 September 2017
Great fleece headband stops earache from the wind, lovely and warm
on 19 April 2017
Good quality product
on 16 November 2013
Keeps ears warm whilst running. Nice and soft washes well. Good value compared to high street. Came quickly and fits nice and snug
on 1 March 2017
I just wore this for the first time on a run and it was great. It fits perfectly and does not slip like some headbands. It's really soft and comfortable to wear. I suffer from earaches in the cold weather and it kept my ears lovely and warm. May go order another!
on 14 October 2017
I got this initially due to the colder weather making my ears hurt! Ears are now snug, also keeps the sweat off that kept running in my eyes on longer runs and earphones in and dry! It's not to tight either, making it very comfortable to wear.
on 4 May 2017
Bit big but OK to wear
on 28 March 2017
Love this head band. It's really comfortable and fits perfectly and keeps my hair back and ears warm when I'm jogging..... Really good price for quality too. I'm going to buy it in the black and yellow....