Customer reviews

Carpet, Quality Feltback Twist, Cream
Size: 3m x 4m (9ft 10" x 13ft 1")|Change
Price:£60.00+ Free shipping

on 30 May 2017
This is a beautiful carpet, quality excellent, looks so nice in bedroom, soft to walk on, will buy two more now and for stairs
on 24 July 2017
Thank you it looks good I am really pleased with it delivered very pleased how polite the driver was thank you .
on 26 August 2015
You get what you pay for so cheap and cheerful.... Did the job perfectly
on 13 June 2017
Lovely colour easy to put down
on 26 September 2017
Good quality
on 5 May 2017
Very nice good quality carpet.
on 7 November 2015
To begin with I was really really wary of buying a carpet I hadn't seen, but I am a very satisfied customer! After reading all of the good reviews I rang 247Floors and requested a sample which was with me the next day. Sample was fine although I was worried at first about the carpet being thinner than I would have liked. Even though I was still not 100% convinced it was a good idea I went ahead and ordered it anyway. Ordered carpet and Cloud 9 11mm underlay (which was also brilliant by the way) late Friday night, was at my door at 8.30am Tuesday morning so very quick delivery for such large items. Even had a phone call on the Tuesday morning to let me know it was on it's way which was great!

Well it came and it's all been fitted and I absolutely couldn't be happier with it, it's fantastic! If you're going to buy a carpet do not hesitate to buy off this company. Don't be put off that it's online, don't be put off by the price either and by that I mean don't think that because the price is so reasonable it must be cheap and nasty because it's not, quality is excellent. I said before I worried about it being thin - I was wrong, the quality is so good and it feels great underfoot. It's lovely and soft and it's a really nice bright cream exactly like the picture. Looks and feels excellent, could not be happier with it! If I could give it 50 stars I would and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
review image review image review image review image
on 26 January 2017
Wow it arrived so quickly ...2 days .... we are so very pleased the quality and colour is superb completly transformed our small bedroom... we will be ordering much more of this carpet over the next few weeks to replace all our carpets in our house it's that great ...love the colour so much wonderful product and excellent seller thankyou
on 21 September 2017
This is my second carpet i have ordered from 247Floors like the last one it arrived in great condition with overnight delivery and looks great when layed.
This time i used 12mm underlay and the end result is fantastic take a look at the pictures with this review to see the color under natural light and the carpet depth which really is 7mm which might sound small but in real life is just fine.
Theres no need to spend big bucks on carpet when 247Floors sell carpet this good for this little go ahead your be glad you did.
review image review image
on 26 July 2013
I am very pleased with this carpet, and would order again when I need one.The pile is thicker than I expected and really lovely colour.