on 11 June 2013
while the instrument is very useful the screen print is very difficult to read under artifical light [electric lights] or bright day light conditions, I have A Collin's x-word solver with LCD display , is far easier to read under all conditions, have to tilt the CCD&T to try and read the script.....somewhat dissapointed with this instrument.
on 13 June 2013
Does what it says on the tin, and good value for money. The menus are a bit fiddly and slow, but there's plenty in there: quotations, word origins, thesaurus etc and I soon got the hang of it. A couple of niggles:- 1) There's no backlight. 2) There are three type sizes: small, smaller and tiny.
on 5 January 2014
In my short period of ownership I have had to replace the batteries three times. In addition it is all too easy to jam the keys and on top of that it's performance seems vastly inferior to the Sekio it replaced. It in turn is being replaced - by a Sekio ER-8000.
on 1 August 2013
The DictiConciseonary was what i ordered but im not pleased with it..Before this Ihad a Seiko Concise Oxford Dictionary this is and was a superb machine.I may have to buy another seikco, It may b my not using it properly, but it is much easier to operate.
on 18 February 2014
I'm quite disappointed with this machine. It doesn't recognise some simple everyday words and doesn't contain half the information of my old Franklin Wordmaster Travel Plus, which gives the meaning of some words and has a much clearer screen.
on 22 December 2013
I have tried to contact you about this item when iI received it .It is absolutely useless for my personal use .the printing size is far to
small for me to see..I am still waiting for you yo contact me on how to return it .With a refund..
on 4 January 2012
Well Worth The Cost.A Marvelous Size Screen Means You Can See Everything Clearly.A Wide Range Of Options,Such As Anagram Solver & A Suggested Word Of The Day,Make It A Superb Treat
on 5 April 2013
The machine would not switch on ! We thought it might be the batteries so we bought some. . still no joy so we had the cost of
batteries and of the postage to return it too
on 31 July 2013
Does all and more than expected. Previous Sanyo product was used to destruction over 2 years so hope this is a bit more robust and longer lasting. So far it is excellent.
on 9 June 2013
For several years I have enjoyed doing crosswords & in the past I have had several different gadgets to help me but by far this is the best I have ever had.