on 25 January 2015
This is a poor quality product that doesn't do what it should do. It does not fully/properly charge the batteries for a Panasonic X900 Camcorder.

I made the purchase after not being able to find my Panasonic charger prior to a holiday. While this charger is cheap and arrived quickly it didn't fully charge my batteries. This in turn made me wonder if it was charging at the correct voltage/rate and could possibly harm my expensive Panasonic batteries.

The thought of spending over £60 on a genuine replacement Panasonic charger focused my mind enough for me to search properly for my original charger, which I found after half an hour. I'll keep this charger for emergencies (in case I loose my Panasonic charger or need to recharge my batteries in the car), but under ordinary circumstances I won't use it as I fear that it could possibly damage my expensive original Panasonic batteries.
on 3 August 2013
I bought the Charger for the same reason as many of the other reviewers - Panasonic don't make one, you use the camcorder not a great idea is it?
I find that a few flaws do exist, mainly that when I charge a VBN130 in the charger and then put it in the camcorder it only shows about 80% charged after the charger has said it has completed - if I then charge via the Camcorder it then show "full" on the camcorder screen. also charging a VBN260 it doesn't sit well on the charger and as yet to show as charge complete, once again finishing off on the camcorder does the trick, but all this defeats what the charger was bought for, but at the price it does a good job, perhaps it may be better to leave a Battery on the charger after it indicates "Full charge" for an hour or so to see if it does actually fully charge the Batteries.
on 5 July 2013
OK it's a battery charger and it, er, charges batteries. Very well as it happens. Nicely built, lightweight 'charger in a plug' design with UK, American and Continental plug adaptors plus a car charging lead. I bought it to charge Panasonic VBN130 camcorder batteries because Mr Panasonic designed my camcorder to be really inconvenient to use. The mains power supply does not have a battery charger built into it. You can only charge the batteries when they are in the camcorder. This ties up the camcorder for five hours charging two batteries. A backward step for mankind. The reason for this might be that Mr Panasonic wants to extract some more money from its customers by selling them a separate charger for a vast sum. Do not fall for this rapacious ploy. Get this charger for £8 and free your camcorder to do its thing.
on 8 September 2015
Needed a battery charger for Panasonic VW-VBN130. Firstly considered Panasonic's own charger, but at £60 expensive and unavailable anyway!
At less than £10, this little unit does the job perfectly. Haven't yet tried the car charger accessory, but the mains worked a treat, topping up a totally discharged battery in about 2 hours. Would recommend.
on 13 April 2014
This charger is ideal for those of us who want to charge a battery without having to tie up the camcorder. It works perfectly well and can be used on mains and car battery supply. I have deducted one star only because the plastic used for its build could be more robust. But this does not detract from its usefulness.
on 3 March 2018
No complaints whatsoever,
on 27 February 2015
now able to charge my Panasonic x920 batteries on the go. And to go one step further (totally wireless) I can use my portable 12v battery pack to charge my batteries via the ex-pro.

how sick is that !
who needs electricity :)
on 11 November 2013
I have mixed feelings about the charger. It charges the ex pro battery to max without any problem but the identical panasonic battery is only charged to around 75%. This is ok as a back up but not ideal if you need the max time to film a special occasion and don't have access to mains power. I like the changeable plug options for when abroad.
on 1 April 2017
averagely good.
on 16 August 2013
This is an ideal charger when on the move, use it in the car or use any of the neat plug adaptors in your hotel. Much faster than charging through the camera and more convenient.