Customer reviews

Suma Organic Cashew Nuts 1 kg
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:£27.81+ Free shipping

on 28 October 2016
Those cashew nuts are very tasty! Most organic Suma products are good but the cashews are special! I use the a lot in vegan cooking, they give food this great cheesy taste. Cashew nuts go into vegan cheesecake, vegan butter, vegan dips and spreads. I also add them as a thickener to soups and sauces. I also roast them and then add to my stir fry. They are perfect as a snack too.
Cashew nuts contain Vitamin E, K and B6 and also copper, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron and selenium. They contain antioxidants and are naturally cholesterol free.
In my opinion they are most versatile nuts they are.
review image
on 13 October 2017
we consume a lot of cashew nuts here and there and these arrived in a very good condition.
on 2 November 2017
excellent
on 9 March 2013
I love cashews and use them in cooking, salads, puddings and just to nibble. A definite bonus to have in the store cupboard
on 13 July 2013
The cashew nuts are clean and they taste good although i found a few with some old larva inside so i had to check for that in every single one. Luckily it seem there are just a few which had the larva. It might be this is the case for other brands but it was a bit scarey experience and i couldnt enjoy just eating them, i had to check all the time. But all and all its a good product and taste good.
11 Comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 March 2013
They are absolutely delicious! Bought them for cooking mostly but can't stop eating them and have just re-ordered. Totally recommend them.
on 20 August 2012
I have no complaints about this product. Great quality and they taste good! I woud recommend this product to anyone.
on 15 August 2013
Very good. Like always. I bought this cashew nuts before and liked it a lot. I use in various ways.
on 15 June 2013
ty for your help. The are very good. I will keep these in mind the next time I need a kilo of cashews! Thanks, Ann
on 5 May 2015
These were ok but with very little information provided as to the processes they've been through I cant help but question just 'how' organic these are. A lot of organically grown cashews can still have nasty chemicals used to pasturise.

Overall the nuts themselves didnt seem too fresh...shame as I like Suma and buy a lot of their products