Customer reviews

on 31 January 2013
this is a really god wig. i bought it for a homestuck cosplay and it is a really good fit, it looks really realistic, and is feels so soft. one thing is that it is slightly poofier than depicted and is slightly shorter than expected. but all in all, a really good wig, i would highly recomend!
on 5 June 2014
I needed this wig for a comic con and ordered it under the impression that it would arrive, as it was stated in the product features at the time, 2-3 days for the uk. However it took nearly a month and i had to quickly order a different wig for the event that was much less impressive.
that being said it is a very good wig appearance wise, the hair falls out fairly quickly though.
on 29 October 2015
I was surprised for I've often purchased wigs from wiwigs and they have been great quality, but this was a tangled mess after just a few hours of wearing it, and was a very difficult shape, despite my attempts to comb it out.
on 31 January 2014
I love the wig, it is a great colour and a great texture and length. I need to put it on and style the fringe properly but I need some help to do that. I think this will be great for my fem Castiel cosplay.
on 11 June 2014
I loved this wig. Only downside I had with it is with it being black it was very shiny and didn't look as realistic as all the others I've ordered from wiwigs. But I've kept it as a fancy dress wig
on 4 July 2016
Too dense, too shiny and the parting is very unrealistic. The hair fibres are visibly synthetic, which is reflected in the price. May be suitable for some.
on 16 August 2014
Good styling of wig. I always stick to Wiwigs you know what to expect.
Delivery packaging is a jiffy bag a bit disappointing for a glossy new wig.
on 18 November 2015
Does not look like the picture :( not sure where the parting is. So difficult to get into any form of style. Disappointed, but it will do.
on 1 May 2013
Looks good, very sexy. It is a bit tangly but I got lots of compliments. Try to store it neatly without tangling as I imagine it will be very hard to bring it back to the original wavy form otherwise, if at all possible.
on 10 March 2014
the wig is soft, i wouldnt wear it for everyday use, i wear it for parties and its easy to manage.