Customer reviews

on 22 December 2015
Got this over a year ago. Still going strong. Came quickly as described
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 August 2013
The device came looking completely new!

Showed no signs of usage, device came with a screen protector already on it (a nice one!) and a case, with a USB cable and headphones. There wasn't a plug adapter with it but that wasn't an issue for me.

Very pleased with the device!
on 22 December 2013
We have several Apple products and they never let us down. My wife love this one too. Much better than her last phone
on 30 January 2014
I had to return 2x iphone 4 to cex due to faults so I was not to shaw to go down the second hand market route and buy new.
but the iphone 4 was cheaper than cex and better condition
well done i have faith in the secondhand market again.
on 1 July 2013
Was a little worried at first to pay a photo online, second hand but I do and it was great! The phone was in better condition then the iPhone I lost. It came well protected so no damage was done when being delivered! Very happy with it!
on 1 November 2013
I am very happy with my phone it was in excellent condition and as described well worth the money xx
on 19 February 2013
I am very happy with my phone and service received. The item was as per the description mentioned in the ad. And also would like to mention about the help that I got to unlock the phone was much appreciated.
on 17 June 2013
Really great service, the iphone arrived within 2 days of purchase. Is still in great working order (3 months) no loss of battery and no faulty buttons/screen. A few cosmetic markings on the phone and the silent button was a bit stuff on arrival but is now fine. I would use again without fail if ever I need a refurb phone.