Customer reviews

on 25 August 2016
Love this! But as others have said, the sticky label is a pain to remove, I used nail polish remover, it did the trick but also lifted the paper surface and can be seen only if your looking for it in the right hand corner. It hasn't put me off and I've ordered another one!
I've received my second one, no sticky label yay!!! 😊 I don't know why a person would put the beanbag is noisy? What a crazy comment! I'm not in the habit of shaking it whilst eating my dinner off it or using my iPad! It's surprisingly nonslip too, I love them, hubby does too! I would highly recommend! 😉
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 March 2016
My current lap tray was looking very dog eared and the little polystyrene balls underneath were almost all flat giving no comfort at all.

After searching and reading reviews, which I always do to make sure I'm getting good value for money and the right product for me, I decided on this one.

This tray is plain but at the same time eye catching with the bright red chilli picture. The bottom padding is well made and all the stitching is good and adequate. The tray part is a matt finish with the lovely fire chilli picture. I normally use this tray when I have a TV dinner, and I have a dinner plate, small side plate and a glass on it. The plates did slide, but I just use one of my table mats and that solved the problem. It is lightweight and very easy to position on your knee or armrest.

I'm very happy with this tray and it really is a good buy at the price, so therefore I have no hesitation in recommending it.
review image review image
on 1 February 2016
Cheap and nasty. Massive sticker on tray has ruined it.
on 26 May 2016
it's ok but the big ugly sticker that was stuck on the left hand corner took me 45 minutes to take off and it's still got the glue marks left on it and it looks very ugly... I couldn't leave it on as it had an ugly barcode and huge writing on it... you'd think that they stick it on the bottom or at least use a better glue so it can easily be peeled off. I'm pretty annoyed.
on 16 March 2016
Rubbish! Don't waste your money. Come with an information sticker stuck right on the tray that is a mission to remove. Once removed it leaves a sticky residue on the tray and if you want to remove that glue you have to use scoring pad which scratches the surface.

I bought 2 trays which both now look very tacky and scratched and we only used them once! Very annoyed!

Avoid by miles!

A helpful tip for the seller: put the sticker on the plastic wrap not on the tray!!!!!!!!!!!
on 13 March 2017
Love my new black trays bit pricey for a tray but worth it as I intend to have them for years.No more plates sliding of normal trays they stay in place & more comfortable on your knees. I would highly recommend them..They are well worth the money & have to say they look expensive too top quality.
on 29 May 2013
Nicest design I could find of the otherwise tacky choices offered for this lap tray.
Black is perfect for resting my laptop computer one. Despite rough handling the sack underneath filled with polystyrene balls is intact and hasn't split, so this is a good product and I recommend it.
on 13 October 2015
Came with a huge sticker on the corner of the tray, stuck down hard, Was awful to remove, took ages and I purchased two of these trays! And the edges have started to fall off now.
on 20 July 2017
very good quality and excellent delivery service
on 26 October 2015
This looks very pretty but the quality is just not there; plastic covered paper (and you can see the joins). Very thin base, probably the worst lap trays I've ever bought.