on 30 October 2012
Does the job really well on my Nikon SB400 with the D90. Great for taking portrait shots...fits well and is easy to put on...buy one and see!!!
on 2 March 2013
Bought this with a new SB400 (which I love for its practical size) but this diffuser doesn't really work for me - it doesn't feel particularly well fitted to the flash unit and so in use it regularly falls off. I've stopped using it when I'm out and about as I use a Black Rapid strap for my camera which means it hangs down at my hip, just behind my back and this diffuser would be gone before I know it.
on 26 January 2013
It does exactly what you would expect from a diffuser and takes out the harshness both from direct and bounced flash. Needs to be hand,ed fairly carefully as it is easy to dislodge it from my SB-400, but good value for money.
on 19 February 2013
Not a great fit, but does soften the light as would be expected from this simple device. Shame Nikon do not supply with the speedlite as they do with other models, eg SB700.
on 19 February 2013
Having tried it out a few times there is a very slight difference, however, I guess I haven't yet found the right situation to really see the benefit hence the 4* rating.
on 30 June 2013
Not quite as snug a fit as it would be if Nikon had bothered to make one, but as they can't seem to be bothered this item does the job perfectly well.
on 27 April 2016
Very fast delivery, does the job. I have no issues with the fit or it falling off as per other reviews so far.
on 6 August 2013
the does not clip very securely on to the flash, I tend not to bother with it anymore because of this problem
on 29 August 2015
Fantastic little gadget. Works a treat. Excellent price. Thank you
on 4 January 2017
An excellent fit for over the flash gun, performs well