on 21 November 2012
My new Muffin Tray has just arrived here in Italy where I live. I was really amazed at the quality of the product as it's such
a convenient price. I had read some of the previous reviews that were very positive. I compared it with the old Muffin Tray that I already own, this is much heavier and has bigger and deeper muffin space. I can certainly reccommend this to everyone. "Great buy".
on 5 May 2016
This is how it arrived
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 31 May 2016
I ordered this tin in the hope i may start making cakes more but as yet i haven't made any! However i use this almost daily to portion and freeze my 9mths old food in. Perfect portion size! I freeze and decant into a food bag. Solid metal, fast delivery, great price and im sure the cakes will come out just as food when i get around to making them!!! Would definately recommend
on 25 January 2016
Great quality but unfortunately it was not packed well at all. It got dented on route and the non stick has been broken so I don't think it will last very long. I think the package needs to be reviewed as this was damaged badly.
on 19 May 2017
This is so much nicer than the silicone muffin tin we used to have. It's easier to put in the oven and take it out, much more non-stick and so easy to clean: just pop it into the dishwasher and you're good! We used it to make Yorkshire puddings and it's the perfect size for them. I'm sure it'll be just as great to make muffins and large cupcakes too.
on 19 August 2017
This muffin pan is the perfect size and is great quality for the price. I've used it several times and it is still like new - expecting it to last a while. I find the size of the muffins to be standard/exactly what I was hoping for so I've had no issues with the depth of the wells, as some others have mentioned. For the price I would absolutely recommend it.
on 7 October 2017
Good quality, so much better than I expected. It arrived in a great condition. It is non stick and very easy to clean. I would definitely recommend it it's a great buy.
on 3 September 2017
Really disappointing. The pan arrived with manufacturing imperfections (dents) and scratches in the finish on the top half.
The whole pan wobbles as if it has inner tension in the metal. I guess that is the side effect of a very cost effective manufacturing process.
Since I don't want to risk eating the particles from the coating this pan goes straight to the bin.
on 15 August 2017
I love this so much i've bought it twice. Very good muffin slash cupcake tin, they clean so easily and were easy to use from day one.
on 13 April 2017
Easy to use and bakes well. Cakes come out easily. Pleased with performance.