on 29 February 2012
I've only used these rollers once and they worked perfectly. They're different to any heated rollers I've used before and as I have long thick hair I didn't think I'd have enough rollers. Au contrare! I had 2 left when I was finished. The rollers get nice and hot and stay hot for a long time after they've been turned off. The pins are a little fiddly but worked fine and will just take some getting used to. I got a lovely bouncy curl from these, not too tight at all and when combed through the curl in my hair was just lovely. Unfortunately, my curls fell out after a short time but I don't blame the product at all. I had just gotten my hair done a few days before and the hairdresser had not used any product or conditioner and my hair was poker straight. My hair was never going to maintain the curl after that. Also, I don't think I left them in long enough as I was eager to see the end result. I'd recommend using a setting lotion or to use on hair that has been let dry by itself or has just been blast dried with a hairdryer. The box is nice and compact and there are 2 compartments for the pins that come with the rollers.
All in all I'd be pleased to recommend these to someone else. (Also thank you Amazon for another quick and easy purchase)
33 Comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 April 2017
I love these rollers. I don't need them every day but when I do use them they give a great curl, bend, whatever you want from them. Would definitely recommend.
on 3 May 2017
useful for curling hair
on 12 March 2017
curly hair
on 22 April 2012
Haven't used heated rollers for nearly 40years but was delighted to find how simple and effective these were to use. Only problem is getting them to stay in if hair's too soft so lotion or mousse are vital to success.
on 30 April 2012
I haven't had heated curlers for years, I thought I'd try Revlon rollers as I have a Revlin hairdryer which I've had for years and it's never let me down. These rollers heat up quickly and do the job, what more could you want.
on 8 June 2016
I've had several sets of heated rollers over the past 30 (aaagh) years and this is the best set yet. I was expecting some of the rollers to be too big for me to use as my hair is short. This set has smaller sized rollers and I'm really, really pleased with them. Sad to get excited about curlers I know, but when your hair is difficult to style, something like this comes as a real godsend. They are the same black concave rollers I bought years ago, marketed under a different brand, so I can mix and match the size curlers I need. Soooo pleased.
on 5 March 2012
I've always used heated rollers every day and I found these rollers work very well. They take a little longer than my old ones to get hot but they do get nice and hot. It's also a neat pack which is not too heavy (I particularly wanted something to take on holiday.) The price was very good too.
on 11 November 2015
Received with wrong sized clips. Was asked to send it all back. I didn't feel it was worth the effort. Bought my own clips. Was also told that they could not believe the clips were wrong as it was a reputable make and sealed box. So in other words insinuating I am lying. Not very professional
on 8 August 2012
Excellent product. Arrived quickly and works great. Heats up quickly and to the correct temperature. Highly recommended and very good value.