on 12 July 2016
I couldn't live without these curlers. I usually let them heat for 20 - 30 min. before using them, and they work perfectly! I have very straight, fine hair and with enough hairspray I can keep this curl all day, even in fairly humid weather.
on 22 April 2017
I love these rollers. I don't need them every day but when I do use them they give a great curl, bend, whatever you want from them. Would definitely recommend.
on 3 May 2017
useful for curling hair
on 14 January 2014
I have used my original roller for 32 years and decided that technology would mean new ones would be quicker and more effective, not at all, too long to heat up and as others have said the heat is lost very quickly.
on 12 March 2017
curly hair
on 22 April 2012
Haven't used heated rollers for nearly 40years but was delighted to find how simple and effective these were to use. Only problem is getting them to stay in if hair's too soft so lotion or mousse are vital to success.
on 29 February 2012
I've only used these rollers once and they worked perfectly. They're different to any heated rollers I've used before and as I have long thick hair I didn't think I'd have enough rollers. Au contrare! I had 2 left when I was finished. The rollers get nice and hot and stay hot for a long time after they've been turned off. The pins are a little fiddly but worked fine and will just take some getting used to. I got a lovely bouncy curl from these, not too tight at all and when combed through the curl in my hair was just lovely. Unfortunately, my curls fell out after a short time but I don't blame the product at all. I had just gotten my hair done a few days before and the hairdresser had not used any product or conditioner and my hair was poker straight. My hair was never going to maintain the curl after that. Also, I don't think I left them in long enough as I was eager to see the end result. I'd recommend using a setting lotion or to use on hair that has been let dry by itself or has just been blast dried with a hairdryer. The box is nice and compact and there are 2 compartments for the pins that come with the rollers.
All in all I'd be pleased to recommend these to someone else. (Also thank you Amazon for another quick and easy purchase)
33 Comments| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 April 2012
I haven't had heated curlers for years, I thought I'd try Revlon rollers as I have a Revlin hairdryer which I've had for years and it's never let me down. These rollers heat up quickly and do the job, what more could you want.
on 8 June 2016
I've had several sets of heated rollers over the past 30 (aaagh) years and this is the best set yet. I was expecting some of the rollers to be too big for me to use as my hair is short. This set has smaller sized rollers and I'm really, really pleased with them. Sad to get excited about curlers I know, but when your hair is difficult to style, something like this comes as a real godsend. They are the same black concave rollers I bought years ago, marketed under a different brand, so I can mix and match the size curlers I need. Soooo pleased.
on 5 March 2012
I've always used heated rollers every day and I found these rollers work very well. They take a little longer than my old ones to get hot but they do get nice and hot. It's also a neat pack which is not too heavy (I particularly wanted something to take on holiday.) The price was very good too.