on 2 July 2012
Purchased this as a relacement for a soft cover. It is a "hard-shell" type material with little of no give, so gives good protection if carried in a bag etc. However not that small and is a tad heavy. My wife has a small Sony digital and it only just fits.! No much room for anything else (such as a spare SD card) without "forcing" it to zip up. That said it is very well built, zippers and belt clips work fine with a good feel of quality about them.
One person found this helpful
on 1 February 2013
This is a lot harder/stronger/more supportive than I thought it would be. Impressed with it. Good value for money too. I have several cases and choose the one appropriate for the situation.
on 11 February 2013
Bought as a present for someone who has been extremely pleased with it, having survived several holidays using it and still very pleased with how robust the case is.
on 12 April 2013
Nice snug fit for my Nikon coolpix s8200. The case is well made, nice and solid, will definitely protect my camera from any bumps, scratches and bashes. Handy little holder for memory cards or spare batteries. My only complaint is that the case isn't terribly stylish, but that is a small price to pay to protect my camera!
on 9 March 2015
EXCELLENT PRODUCT
on 22 May 2013
Works well as a camera case, but has a Velcro strap to secure the camera which always seems to pull my cameras shutter open when it's in my bag, very annoying!
on 3 January 2013
The case is firm enough to protect the camera yet not at all bulky, also has a Velcro strap to hold the camera in place so it doesn't drop out when you open the case .A very good buy.
on 20 September 2014
Keeps my digital camera safe and sound! Very useful addition that it comes with a clip to clip to your trousers or bag.
on 5 April 2013
It is certainly my fault that I did not check the clasp that I don't like.other than that works as expected
on 30 January 2013
I have a new Nikon AW100 and this case is perfect, strong but light. It was delivered on time and in perfect condition.
One person found this helpful