on 6 January 2016
I ordered a medium shirt and that's actually really big! Granted, I am a small person but usually medium is fine. This is more of a large. However, I like baggy shirts so I can live with it. The print seems to be really nice and should be long lasting. It smells kind of weird but I just used some perfume and it's fine. Just throw it in the washing machine ^.^
review image review image
on 3 June 2014
I was looking for an t-shirt to wear for an 80's night event. From the start I wanted a rock shirt, as I wasn't keen on going for the tu-tu and leg warmers look! This t-shirt was perfect as it says 'Since 1981' on it. I bought the large, specifically to cut up and make it look a a little more feminine. A cut up the side and tied at the bottom and the neck cut off and it hung off the shoulders nicely. I was certainly able to achieve the look I was after.

Fantastic quality t-shirt though, with good fabric that was comfortable to wear. I would buy again as just a normal t-shirt. My partner has even asked me to get him one the same because the t-shirt was so nice!

Many Thanks.
on 6 September 2014
If your a large size normally however only in height and you are slim or toned I would suggest a medium, I'm 6ft and in shape. The logo is too big and it hangs off the shoulders. so wish i'd have bought the medium.Probably give this to My bassist \m/ Metallica \m/
on 21 October 2013
Bought it for my brother's birthday, came on time and was exactly like the picture. Looks like the right size and my brother apparently loves it, so exactly what I wanted. Thank you
on 7 February 2013
As expected, good fit. only down side smelt a bit rubbery, but logo is big so expected - washed and smell gone. All good!!
on 1 January 2015
Got myself some brownie points buying this as a gift for my Son. Good quality and fit. Not washed yet but hopefully will retain its shape and colour.
on 13 October 2014
Liked it so much i bought a second.....
on 12 September 2015
Awsone , love this shirt
on 23 October 2014
Wish it was bigger, my son is a big lad and ordered a big size, out of the few I ordered this was the smallest. Quality was good but size not so.
on 11 November 2014
Slim fit and other half loves it.