Customer reviews

Suma Organic Walnuts 1 kg
Price:£28.72+ Free shipping

on 19 August 2017
Excellent product, I strongly recommend it!
on 31 October 2014
I have just received my 1kg bag of walnuts and im realy disapointed and wont be ordering off you again these nuts are bad quality and taste and smell stale .dissatisfied customer !
on 10 November 2013
I really like walnuts but I find these dry and they seem as though they have been around too long !
on 7 August 2016
I usually order from suma and haven't really had any issues before however the last batch I got was awful. I order 1 kg of cashews, walnuts & flaked almonds (which you can imagine costs a fair bit). All tasted horrible. They tasted as if they have been stored in a damp place and I ended up throwing it all away. Really disappointed
on 2 December 2015
I am so disappointed of the walnut I purchased this time from suma. I always bought walnut, peacan and other products from Suma. Although their prices higher than others but i liked them because of their freshness and quality. However these walnut i got this time smell and taste musty old and not fresh at all. As though they have been stored for a long period in a damp storage a cellar.
on 2 November 2015
These walnuts are really nice. But they do go off fast - the taste was on the turn a month or two before the best before date. So much them fast and enjoy them, before they go bad and disappoint you. Perhaps they can go in the fridge (if you have room)?
on 14 January 2015
Unfortunately these were very dry and bitter. I absolutely couldn't eat them and had to spit them out.

6 months on I'm still struggling to finish them. I have resorted to using them on nut roasts as it's the only way I can disguise their bitter taste.
on 30 May 2014
These walnuts are fresh, delicious and exceptionally good value. The price of this large bag is brilliant, especially in comparison with the small bags available in supermarkets and health food shops.
on 27 August 2017
Really fresh flavour, and a good price. Have already ordered more!
on 10 December 2013
Quality was brilliant and value great. I have recommended this product and company to others. And I like the fact that it is organic also.

See one answered question