Size: X-Large|Colour: Black - black|Change

on 25 October 2014
The trousers are great! They really follow the specifications on the description of the item. A bit disappointed with the sizing guide though. I am a size 16 and I ordered the XL so I can wear them comfortably but they are very tight around the waist. I would recommend to order a size bigger than the one you normally wear.
on 7 April 2013
It's a good product, it's 10000mm and I can say that I was even sweating skiing. it's a really good product, very cheap for all its qualities as the offer was more than a half price.
I really suggest everyone to buy this trousers.
on 21 August 2014
not very good quality
on 11 April 2014
I ordered this trousers.are very nice but a bit large for size M.I am a size 12.I recomand it to anyone.