on 8 May 2012
This is a good quality table and chairs Similar ones I liked have been twice as much in the shops. It is very smart, looks expensive and only the table has to be put together
The company was very good to deal with regarding delivery and always available by telephone. NO menus to go through. The only draw back is that it is kerb delivery only which is very awkward if you live on your own and is non negotiable with the driver as he is alone.
This was my first purchase of furniture on-line and I was very pleased. Delivered on time with a two hour slot set 24 hours before. VALENCIA LARGE OAK DINING TABLE & 6 IVORY MONTANA LEATHER CHAIRS]]
on 17 July 2014
I decided to buy this item after seeing the photos. And I am not disappointed, it's a beautiful peice of furniture and really stands out
The chairs are lovely but not leather but still good quality and really comfy
The item is very heavy so I recommend you don't use the standard delivery as they only deliver to the door And will not Bring the item inside. I had a few problems with the delivery it took the delivery company 3 times to bring all the items as they left half of it in the warehouse and forgot to put it on their lorry
It all arrived finally And I am over the moon
good price too as others like it in shops cost a lot more! Recommend buy
on 3 March 2015
First class service from Oak Furniture King and special mention to Charlotte who went out of her way to ensure I got a two man delivery service and patiently answered all of my questions without a sign of frustration ! Table and chairs are amazing and had so many compliments already. The delivery service was second to none in speed and the two men who delivered it were really helpful and polite. A great shopping experience !! I would strongly recommend.
on 23 December 2014
Gorgeous table and good quailty would definately buy from here again and recommend this table to anyone
on 25 April 2015
Exelant price
Very heavy glass top
Very stylish
on 3 March 2016
Absolutely beautiful table and chairs.
on 15 April 2015
product fantastic delivery service poor still waiting for my table