Customer reviews

on 19 January 2010
A very good collection of stories here, and by some very famous names. And some contributions from males writers which is very refreshing. I loved Slave, I do like the idea of sex in the fresh air. All the stories are good and really steamy. Plus the cover picture is really erotic. There are a lot of good anthologies of erotica around at the moment, too many to mention, but Rachel Kramer Bussel, who is included in this book, is one of my favourites and her Dirty Girls: Erotica for Women is very good. And on the subject of erotic covers, Elizabeth Chamberlain's Absolute Erotica: The Definitive Collection is also worth looking at, if only for the picture of the woman in orgasm on the cover.
on 20 September 2011
Enjoyed this book very much. There are a lot of very hot and steamy stories in here. I found them real eye-openers. My partner and me have both read it and have used it to give us some great naughty ideas in our love making. Isn't nature wonderfull.
We both like these books of erotic short stories and have also enjoyed Violet Blues's Best Women's Erotica 2009 and Suzie Van Aartman's 100 Percent Erotica Both brill.
on 9 September 2010
This book is full of short stories, but sadly not all of them are erotic, a few dont even come near, and some are quite strange, lol.
If you want a real erotic short story book choose another title.