on 25 July 2017
I just love these and I would have given 5 stars but they are sooooo expensive!

They taste lovely. They dissolve really well and smell gorgeous.
I did notice that I was not getting so many viruses which was great because I have a disease that makes my immune system very weak so I always have a bug or a virus or an infection. I used these for a few months and they helped but I did not realize just how much until I could no longer afford them and had to stop. I have had pneumonia 3 times in 8 months and have had stomach bugs almost constantly.

Full disclosure I was not just taking these during the period where my health was better than before or now but these were the last to go and I truly believe they helped and I was so sceptical so I don't think I'd a case of placebo affect.

Tried the syrup version too as it is better value for money but I found the taste horrible.
I would go back to buying these if I could afford them.
on 4 January 2017
These effervescent yummy tasting tablets are what Superheroes take. The novo virus has not dared come near me and the slightest hint of a cold is flattened by taking 1 tablet/day. My energy levels have soared and you feel stronger from within🌪Truly amazing
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 June 2016
I was lacking fruit in my diet and some vitamins and I absolutely hate fruit.... so these are the stopgap.
Little tablets, reasonably easy open packaging, drop one tablet into water (suggest tepid as opposed to cold as they fizz better) and wait for the fizzing to end before drinking.
Taste is not too bad and could double up for a fruit drink, (you know the types you dilute from a bottle) so is a nice way of rehydrating and also getting vitamins into me!
on 15 March 2018
Excellent product. Had slight cold coming and a few days of taking this knocked it on the head. Pleasant taste but a bit dear to buy regularly.
VINE VOICEon 16 October 2015
I like to keep my vitamins up especially when there are bugs going round work and these seem to work as effectively as the other brands available. These are a good flavour and they seem to help my immune system beat colds so seem like a very good choice and I'll be keeping these in stock.
on 18 March 2018
Did absolutely nothing for me even when I had the flu they made no difference. They are dear for only 15 tablets
on 31 October 2017
Great product, a little pricey but seemed to work quite well.
on 26 April 2017
A high anti-oxident product.Elderberrie being higher in content than even blueberries!
on 28 November 2015
Take some whenever I start to feel ill and I'll wake up the next day feeling alot better.
Great for cold prevention but also great for accelerating the recovery process if you are sick.
on 10 February 2018