Customer reviews

on 13 June 2013
Perhaps I have been somewhat mean in allocating 3 stars, since I have successfully removed moss from around 1/2 of my property, and in parts infestation was heavy.
Having done so, two of the rows of wire bristles are gone. These were the trailing rows, i.e. the furthest rear went first, and then the second row ultimately followed.
My judgement is that when I have finished removing moss, then the brush will also have finished its useful life.
To be fair, I have bought expensive moss killers twice before, and they were utterly useless, and I have had more success with this brush, so perhaps economically it is a better buy.
on 19 March 2014
I took a chance on this brush having seen tv vidio, i attached it to my extending car wash pole which screwed perfectly into brus hole.
By standing stright and moving forward and back strokes this is not only a good type of gentle exercise but it removes moss, black grime and brings up my concrete path to a near original light colour without much effort.
A good tip is dont try to take on to much at once, just tackle an area and work on that
on 20 May 2017
Second one I have bought great for cleaning patio. Gets ride of the horrible green winter residue easily with a bit of cleaning fluid of choice
on 11 May 2017
Does its job!
on 5 December 2012
The combination of these three items will ensure that I have the cleanest decking and paved surfaces in my garden.
on 18 December 2015
it is great
on 17 January 2015
Class product, really useful.
on 22 April 2017
Excellent
on 17 October 2013
This brush when fitted with one of 'Roughneck' long metal handles was an ideal product for scraping and brushing down my wooden decking. Its heavy duty wire head made it easy to carry out such a task. I am pleased to recommend this product.

A creaky 76 year old gardener.
on 19 June 2014
this brush may be useful for other tasks but is no good at all for block paving. I would not describe it as a "scrubbing" brush as there is no flexibility at all.

See one answered question