on 10 March 2012
One of the best musicals I've ever seen. Definitively a must have, just what I had been waiting for. I promise you will enjoy every second!!!
on 7 June 2013
YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ANY THING TO DO WITH THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, MY SISTERS BIRTHDAY PRESSIE AND I WILL BE IN HER GOOD BOOKS WITH THIS
on 26 January 2014
Excellent to relive the theatre experience almost as good as being in the theatre again. I wold recommend this to anyone who loves musicals
on 18 January 2015
At first you are distracted by looking on at a stage play on TV. But it doesn't take long to get so engrossed in the story that you forget.
on 11 December 2014
I got the item shipped directly to my friend so can't speak as to its quality, but it arrived well before time and she appears very happy.
on 14 February 2013
If you have been to see this West End musical.. Then you will appreciate and enjoy this very special production at the Royal Albert Hall.
on 25 February 2012
this is a very coulorfull dvd follows the story is well song you can sing along with the songs nice to watch on your own or with friends
on 11 May 2012
I do not know how I missed the show but the DVD brings the performance into my home in all its splendor and glory what a wonderful show.
on 24 December 2012
What better place to see one of the classic musical productions than in Royal Albert Hall where the setting replicates the Opera House.
on 11 January 2014
So glad I brought this. Was in two minds but the special staging at The Royal Albert Hall is not to be missed. Performance is magical.