on 27 October 2012
I have just taken delivery of the Graef CM95 coffee grinder and apart from one qualification am very pleased to recommend it. Actually I purchased it from Amazon Germany where it was available at 181 euros, a substantial saving on the price quoted on Amazon UK.

The major difficulty I had was, that on assembly the top burr grinder had been incorrectly mounted causing the coffee to be ground very coarsely, useless for my Gaggio Classic expresso machine. The important point is, that the top burr grinder has to be inserted and pressed down when the external arrows on the grind adjustment collar and the motor base are in line, it is only in this position that the top burr will engage in the tracking and respond to the rotation of the adjustment collar. It was only when I had carefully read the instructions that I was able to solve the problem and get the machine to work as it should, which it did very well consistently providing perfectly ground coffee.

So my qualification is that you have to read the supplied instruction booklet carefully to operate the grinder and to clean and maintain the burrs and overcome any inital incorrect mounting problem. Whether this deserves a reduction from 5 to 4 stars I will leave the reader to judge.
on 16 August 2013
This grinder has been sent back. The preset s do not give out constant set amount of grinds and you have to keep re-setting them. It was easy to dial in but awkward because you have to control the flow with the switch at the bottom. I contacted Greaf about an issue and was given their distributer in the UK. I have contacted them several times but no one seems to be interested in helping. I was after info about the supply of spares ie burrs. Still waiting. The instruction manual is a bit vague and can be viewed online I suggest you take a look before you buy.
Greaf just are not interested in you all they want is the money and there is no after sales service.
on 5 February 2016
I have had this machine for less than a year. Sometimes it was brilliant,, but if you decided to clean it getting it back to a satisfactory grind could waste a bag of coffee. Eventually no sucess at all in resetting and motor sounds ill. From reading reviews etc Graef don't sell spares for these grinders, Sunbeam which is the same machine have spares in New Zealand, so why not?