on 25 April 2014
Amazon unfortunately uses the same review thread for a product regardless of which seller supplied it. To be clear, this review relates to the BA700 supplied by seller Glitzy Gizmos. The battery they sent me was indeed genuine - but also used! In fact, it appeared to be older than the battery I was trying to replace!! So in practice this was a wasted exercise, because the battery's performance wasn't profoundly better than the old one.... To be fair to the seller, they did offer to replace when I complained (and provided a prepaid returns label) but really they shouldn't have tried to palm me off with the used item in the first place.
on 25 April 2013
I ordered this as was having trouble with my phone charging & thought it was possibly a fault with the battery arrived promptly & was as described is currently in the phone although am not sure battery was the issue I think it mash of been the charger. Excellent value for money as phone provider would have charged me £15.00 for same thing
on 29 April 2013
Needed a new battery for my phone as my xperia ray battery was rubbish
This battery is now my replacement, it lasts ALL day and only needs charging for a few hours
Much, much cheaper than buying a new phone
Really pleased =D
on 22 March 2014
The old battery for my Xperia Ray had swelled up and popped the back off the phone, doesn't take an electronics genius to realize that is not good. I bought a new battery as there is still life in my little Xperia Ray. It's charging well now and the charge is lasting a good length of time.
on 13 July 2014
Fake battery. Does not work at all. Looks completely different to the picture and the description is wrong. I contacted amazon who emailed the seller and told them to give me a refund and not charge me for the return postage. I then contacted the seller but the seller told me to return the battery with a refund but I was going to have to pay for the return postage. I obviously didn't return the battery because return postage was going to cost me more. :(
on 30 July 2013
Very impressed with this Battery it was purchased as a back up battery when traveling for a few days and found it to be as good as original Battery supplied with my Sony Eperia E Phone ecelent price good delivery time from supplier recomejnd.
on 26 February 2013
Perfect for a spare battery but sadly, it is only good for 85% of life. When it gets to 15% it automatically turns to 1% over heats and forces my phone to turn off. Although it is handy for an emergency battery.
on 18 December 2012
Always handy to have a spare battery. This one is a totally genuine sony product as advertised (something I was sceptical about) and actually better than the battery the phone came with. It is 1500mah the phone one is 1420mah the extra 80 makes a lot of difference I've found.
on 20 May 2013
My wife's phone stopped working and it appeared the fault was the battery and not the phone. Reasonably priced spare battery provided by express delivery and her phone was up and running next day. Next day postage a little expensive at almost twice price of battery but worth it to cure the problem encountered.
on 29 November 2013
I ordered the wrong battery but it was replaced quickly and without any fuss. Appears to be a genuine Sony battery at a reasonable price, haven't had time to test it thoroughly yet but pleased with the service offered.

See one answered question