on 27 May 2013
My children love the Gruffal and I thought this would be a lovely little surprise for them. Unfortunately it is shocking thick and made from very low quality material. The face cloth started to fray almost as soon as it was opened. The print is awful and looks like the Griffalo has melted! To sum up - only buy this if you want to upset, punnish your children or shatter a dream.
on 7 April 2014
Great value and will make a little girl really happy when I take it abroad to her. Great companion to the book.
on 8 July 2012
As with all the Gruffalo products this was high quality and well thought out.
It has the appearence of being old like you would expect the gruffalo to have.

My daughter was thrilled with it as she love the book

BRILLIANT
on 3 January 2013
Not happy....ordered this face cloth to make up a gruffalo collection for a Xmas present.
along with other items brought on amazon.)

Never received it..for some strange reason instead of refunding and saying its out of stock
they decided to send a damaged packet of crushed and ripped bath salts, the envelope was padded and intact..showing no signs of damage..the salts/fizzers where crushed and the package was torn and damaged..the pieces missing from it,not inside the envelope!.

My advice to Wendy House, If you cannot supply the item requested..say so..don't send damaged unwanted & unrequested items. (you that desperate to keep £3?)

Im not going to waste my time,money or effort packaging and returning,the rubbish received.
on 5 June 2013
The quality of these 2 facecloths was disgusting as they were very thin and rough. My 2 little granddaughters were very disappointed as they have had similar facecloths in the past. Certainly not worth £2.50 each. As I ordered these articles on two separate occasions I give you invoice no. for 3rd May - DRTKD3SrR and the other one was dated 16th May - invoice no. DczCxlfR. Please let me know how I can get my money refunded. Do I need to send the facecloths back and how?
I was going to ask for a refund just before this review request appeared on my computer.
on 22 July 2013
My grandchildren loved them and use them all the time.

Yes, I would recommend it for little faces, makes bath times more fun!!
on 8 November 2013
the children love getting a magic facecloth that expands when you put it in water. the picture on this one is of a favourite character
on 12 February 2014
Our grand-children were real Gruffalo-fans. This face-cloth arrives very small in a small container and seems like magic to children. As it is put into a bowl of water it soaks it up and becomes larger and larger and the children had a lot of fun with it.

For our children the Gruffalo-time has come to an end as other interests take their place, but it was good while it lasted.

a
on 12 January 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old son. He absolutely love it! However, this is possibly the thinnest, cheapest quality facecloth I have ever come across and the print quality is nothing to write home about. Still, it's not me who is using it!
on 24 August 2013
A really good stocking filler and very good quality. Good price and I like the expandable ones as they make it a slightly more interesting present than just a face cloth!