Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 8 November 2011
This book has seriously changed my life and the way I think. Being in my early 40s and not knowing where I wanted my life to go after working as a Graphic Designer for 15 years, I had an idea about becoming a teacher. But I did have negative feelings holding me back. Indeed, I always have had since I was a kid, despite being a talented footballer in the past and a natural illustrator, it's always been the way. But reading this book has really made me want to iron out all the negatives and fears about life and take life by the horns. It truly is an excellent book and I find reading it such a positive experience that you seem to be driven on to reading chapter after chapter, almost carried along by the nature its content. I now no longer think 'I'd like to be a teacher...' but 'I am going to be a teacher!' and nothing will stand in my way! I cannot believe how much this book has inspired me to live life to the full and wipe away all negative thoughts or turn them into positives. I cannot recommend it enough!
on 1 February 2012
A book impossible to read while internally grumbling/moaning or feeling sorry for yourself!
And for that this book is getting top marks! I read this book on a retreat in a Catholic monastery: not that that is necessary!! But it really spoke to me: I love the author's pleasant, yet direct challenge to us to discover our goals- and realise them. His conversational style is very pleasant: even more so if you know something about the guy (listen to his podcasts on [...] for that) This book is circulating around my family and getting us up off the sofa and into a more positive- get up and go-winner mentality.
The book is full of excellent illustrations and examples both from the world's wisdom texts but even more powerfully from Geoff's own rich life. If you want to up your game and be inspired positively then give this book a go.
on 21 October 2013
I love Geoff Thompson's work. Every time I am struggling with my own black dog I seem to find answers to questions I hadn't even got to, let alone the solutions!

Mr Thompson has the ability to take the thoughts of philosophers, business moguls and inspirational humans and turn them into accessible and relevant teachings.

Inspirational work by an inspirational man.
on 20 February 2017