Format: DVD|Change

on 17 July 2014
This is quite an emotive but hilariously funny at times film. Worth a watch.
on 18 June 2016
Funniest film I think I have ever seen.
Brilliant writing. Ace cast. :D
on 11 March 2015
So funny! I've watched it a few times already and I'd still watch it again!
on 28 December 2015
Sealed and delivered earlier than imagined so really happy with purchase
on 6 December 2015
Really funny film haven't laughed at a film like that in a long time
on 23 February 2011
As a fan of many of the shows Chris Morris has made, especially Brass Eye [DVD] [1997], I looked forward to watching this.

If anyone could make comedy out of troubling and taboo subjects, it's Morris, although I did worry if terrorism might be a step too far even for him. I needn't worry.

This won't suit all tastes and, if you're sensitive about religious issues or squeamish, this isn't the film for you.

Kayvan Novak, best known for his Channel 4 creation 'Fonejacker' Fonejacker - Series 1-2 Plus Facejacker - Complete [DVD], steals the show with a naive and slapstick role with juxtaposes the film's serious subject matter.

Despite several 'laugh out loud' moments, it's wrong to describe this as just a comedy. At times it asks some serious questions, albeit with humour mixed in, and leaves you with a mix of emotions that few other films can lay claim to.
on 3 November 2010
Ok ok hands up I'm a Chris Morris fan and yes this film is hit and miss but so was brass eye and the day today , watch early Python / Spike Milligan and its a bumpy ride. BUT this rides worth it !! well rubber dingy rapids worth it. The scene with the peroxide in the garage is priceless as is the inept attempts at being cool by the hapless team. The sad , mad , brain washed and inadequate people who get radicalised should be sent up and laughed at , as Hitler was in WW2 .
on 10 December 2015
hard hitting, touching and hilarious. British comedy at its best.
on 21 April 2015
this is one of the funniest films I have ever watched in my life
on 30 August 2010
The last film I watched was The Road, about 10 days ago, and while I could appreciate it as a cinematic artform it depressed the hell out of me (last 5 minutes aside). This made me laugh, despite the subject matter, and it is also quite touching in places. I also enjoyed trying to identify the various locations in my home city Sheffield where the scenes were shot and listening to one of my favourite AFX tracks on the runout! It cheered me up tonight anyway!