Customer reviews

Price:£2.26+ Free shipping

on 18 December 2012
Wow what great masks i cant praise them enough
They foam so not hard on little ones faces and as my birthday boy wanted pirate theme and not wanting to cost others in costume hire or making i got these and some strips of fabric to tie around children's waists
Hey presto room full of instant pirates and a couple of adults joined in also :)
on 12 April 2012
Bought with the Disney Princess masks for the little boys at my daughters party. These were excellent value for money. All different designs - fit perfectly and a lovely soft foam. They went down very well with the little Pirates!
on 29 May 2013
Bought these masks for my class as a role play prop. The children have had great fun making up new characters for them. They have had a lot of wear. All I have had to do is replace the elastic as occasionally it has snapped.
on 13 May 2013
Well priced, arrived pretty quick, good for party bags etc, although doesn't take too much for the elastic to come apart from the mask, but you get what you pay for and for parties you don't want to pay too much!
on 25 April 2012
We had so much fun in our early years setting using these masks. We used them for acting out stories, adding and subtracting and even made up our own pirate. The only problem my class had was the string coming through the hole in the foam as they were pulling them over their heads. We just made the knot bigger and this seemed to do the job.
on 2 January 2017
These are such cute and sturdy masks! I just don't know how this company can sell them for such a reasonable price, good on them, and good for us. My little grandsons love these, they are very rough and tumble boys but these masks are holding up great!
VINE VOICEon 23 June 2014
So much fun and made for some brilliant photographs. If you are looking for party masks or party props I think you will like these. They last quite well too, card can rip and these are foam.
on 12 February 2014
Was disappointed that of the 6 masks, 4 were the same pirate captain and only one each of the red bandana and blue bandana. Would have been better if there were 2 of each type.
on 26 November 2014
Came really quickly and safely. They're gona make great stocking fillers for my godsons. Hopefully they'll last until the new year in their dress up box *fingers crossed*!
on 5 November 2013
Suprisingly good. Made of a nice foam material which was comfortable to wear, even for a few adults who wore these aw well. Still lasting well.