Customer reviews

Harrington's Puppy Dry Mix Treats, 160 g, Pack of 9
Flavour Name: Puppy Treats|Size: 9 x 160 g|Change

on 14 May 2017
Excellent treats for a puppy, firm but not totally rock solid, these are about 1cm in size and they must taste good as my Labrador puppy will do just about anything for them. We keep them in a jam jar by the back door and when we take him out to the garden, we grab a few. He gets a treat for "Going" in the garden and we also use them for obedience training. He's been clean and dry since three days after we got him and can sit, lie down, come when he's called and fetch at 12 weeks. They're working for us, we've bought them in bulk from Amazon this time, it's cheaper that way and we intend on using them for the foreseeable future.
on 28 January 2018
I've been using these treats since my dog was 8 weeks old. They must be very tasty, as he's never become bored with them. Just 2 or 3 at a time is enough to let him know that he's done something good.
The packet is resealable and can easily be 'burped' to get unwanted air out. This certainly works, since the treats keep fresh down to the last one.
I buy them on Subscribe and Save because it's far cheaper to buy them in bulk.
There are 9 packets in a box and one packet lasts ages, so I don't have to buy them too often.
Beware giving your dog too many - somehow my dog managed to pilfer a bag and ate the majority before I realised and grabbed it. He had diarrhoea the day after and was feeling very sorry for himself!
However, despite this one disaster - Yes! I would highly recommend Harringtons Training Treats!
One person found this helpful
on 10 March 2017
My dog loves these and as she has a sensitive stomach it is always good to have treats like these to rely upon
on 12 May 2018
These treats aren't as dry and crispy as most other treats I've tried, which is a good thing in my book. They're relatively large and as a result easy to break into 2-4 pieces to give to your puppy separately. My puppy seemed to enjoy them as well but his favourite thing to eat seems to be kitchen roll, so I'm not sure he's much of an authority on culinary matters.
on 21 May 2018
Fab little training treats, to take on walks. I can get my dog to heel off lead with other walkers, dogs and cyclists with these and he’s more interested in the treats than distractions and he’s only a 7 month old pup. Good for dogs with some allergies.
on 30 December 2014
My dog's number 1 favourite treat! There isn't much she wouldn't do for a salmon roll! They are a great size too - makes a "big" treat for a little dog or a niblet for a bigger one. We've progressed up to giving two at a time, and she does spins of joy when they come out!

I also think the fish oil in the treats keeps her coat shiny. No proof of that but fish oil is supposed to be good and my girl could be a Pantene model with her shiny fur!!
on 4 April 2013
My two Bearded collies love these treats, and get very upset if I run out!
They have been eating them for several years now, and other treats are turned down when offered. They are excellent for training purposes, and my very old girl who is sixteen plus loves them. I cleared it with the vet that they were suitable for her as well as the youngster, and she said no problem.
on 2 May 2018
Great in small zip bags to carry out for my dog having coffee out on a walk any any other wet noses friend who wants one... : )
on 16 January 2018
Dog loves these, and they seem to have healthy ingredients without wheat. Unfortunately the price has become rather high
on 7 May 2018
My puppy will not entertain these tried at 10 weeks now 17 weeks and still no luck