on 14 November 2011
The sledge looks great and arrived from Poland within 5 days of ordering. I was a bit disappointed that it does not look very sturdy. I know this is for kids up to 30 kg,and had planned to put my baby and young toddler on it. However I think it will just support one child (despite being long enough for 2). Also the wooden slats are staple gunned into the frame, rather than being screwed in, which makes it look less strong.

Once it snows I will know for sure how strong it is!
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 December 2012
This is just what I expected and perfect for what I want which is pulling a granddaughter around. The service was good and it should probably get a 4 1/2 star rating. It's not a Davos but then the price reflects this and I am more than happy with it.
on 29 March 2013
Great fun in the snow, i purchased it for my disabled daughter as there was a back support and my daughter loved it .
on 20 January 2014
We bought this sledge for our 9month old daughter but never had a chance to try it yet, cos there is no snow in West Midlands this year!:-(
But it seems to be good quality.
on 15 January 2014
They are nicely made sledge but will only last so long due to weight compacity just waiting for snow so Grand Kids can try them out
on 7 July 2014
Sledge was Ok. Product returned due to very late delivery.
on 12 December 2014
Use it for
Photography shoots
on 2 November 2014
great item, quick delivery. Thanks
on 24 December 2012
Used it to complete my outdoor display

Will need to purchase another one only bigger next year

Excellent sturdy quality