on 4 December 2012
I can't be without ths , it's a litte pricey for me so I'm glad it says a long time . You not need much it sinks in well .
I use the Nivea q10 moisturiser as well but sometimes this is enough . I've tried many Q10 face creams cheaper and more expensive buti always come back to ths .
10 people found this helpful
on 1 August 2017
I think this is an excellent skin cream. I have very sensitive eyes and lots of skin creams irritate them (including most of Number 7) but this one does not. My skin looks as good as it is possible for it to look! I can't praise it enough. It is quite difficult to find in the shops, which is why I bought it online.
on 15 February 2015
This serum is really alright but for much younger skin than mine. I personally need a serum that has a little more moisturisation in it but I did notice that it left my skin incredibly smooth. For the price, this serum is excellent. Arrived promptly.
3 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2015
This is the second time I purchase this product. First, the delivery arrived earlier than expected which is great. Second, the product itself is good. I tried different Nivea for Men cremes but this is my favourite. The texture is good (not greasy) and it does actually work. It has Q10 which is good (if you are getting old).

So overall I am really happy. Def recommended.
on 19 August 2014
LOVE this product - I've been using it for 2 years now. My skin feels soft and smooth when I use it. I'm lucky at 58 that I have hardly no wrinkles and I'd like to keep it that way!
8 people found this helpful
on 19 July 2015
Arrived on time with just the right amount of packaging. I have used this product before and am happy with it. Would recommend it.
on 3 April 2014
good ad makes your skin smooth but doesn't reduce appearance of minor blemishes (pores discolouration ) but for wrinkles its good
4 people found this helpful
on 19 August 2016
Lovely smell and leavs skin feeling lovely! Not too heavy like other nivea products (body lotions) so doesnt leav a greasy residue jist leavs skin feeling, smelling and looking amazing... highly recomend with the night cream 😄
One person found this helpful
on 9 July 2015
Nothing will ever rid me of wrinkles, but I love Nivea and this is good value
on 30 June 2016
great fragrance, looks like it's working. My skin feels soft, silky and fresher
One person found this helpful